Community Forum

Farm Art and Logos

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Farm Art and Logos

Post by KingstonDressage »

Hello!

I've found that my farm art has been more popular than I thought, so I'm making a little post about it!
I am capable to do- Farm Signatures, Logos, Farm Art, Branding, Slogans, Farm name and more!
Here are some examples of my past art:

I charge 0 dollars for anything! I enjoy doing this, therefore, do not need to be paid for it! :mrgreen:
Form

If you'd like some art/logo/etc, please fill out this form. By completing this form, I can better understand what you'd like! And don't forget, I can always add or take away things you don't or do like! If you're lost or have no idea about what you want, leave it blank or link some inspiration! Don't be shy to politely decline, it won't hurt my feelings!

Form:
Username:
Name of Farm:
Slogan (Optional):
Background:
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional):
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (If any):

Other notes:

Finished Clients:
~besthorsebreeder~
FantasyRanch3
RoseeDelight
terrasunshine
Rhorsegirl80
Gabby Woodlark
Emlyn
londonproky
_Andromeda_

In Progress:
malella

Wait List:
Last edited by KingstonDressage on Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Art and Logos

Post by terrasunshine »

I'd love a logo! I'd love a slimmer, signature forum sig as well if possible.

Form:
Username: terrasunshine
Name of Farm: Sunny Hollow Farms
Slogan (Optional):
Background:
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (If any): I like the logo you did for besthorsebreeder quite a lot! I'm leaning kind of "cottagecore"/sunny/meadow/fields/botanical/yellow. Sorry this is kind of vague! :D

Thank you for doing this, and I can't wait to see what you come up with! I don't specialize in anything other than Tennessee Walking Horses but I'm branching out into other breeds as well so I'd prefer to leave off any particular breeds or anything like that. Thank you so much!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

terrasunshine wrote:I'd love a logo! I'd love a slimmer, signature forum sig as well if possible.

Form:
Slogan (Optional):
Background:
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (If any): I like the logo you did for besthorsebreeder quite a lot! I'm leaning kind of "cottagecore"/sunny/meadow/fields/botanical/yellow. Sorry this is kind of vague! :D

Thank you for doing this, and I can't wait to see what you come up with! I don't specialize in anything other than Tennessee Walking Horses but I'm branching out into other breeds as well so I'd prefer to leave off any particular breeds or anything like that. Thank you so much!
Great! I'll whip up some options soon!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

terrasunshine wrote:I'd love a logo! I'd love a slimmer, signature forum sig as well if possible.

Form:
Slogan (Optional):
Background:
you DO NOT want:

Here are some options! Feel free to say you like or don't like them, this is YOUR farm art, not mine! If you'd like a specific font or color, just let me know as well!

and a logo;

Yay or neigh?
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

KingstonDressage wrote:

Form:
Slogan (Optional):
Background:
you DO NOT want:

Here are some options! Feel free to say you like or don't like them, this is YOUR farm art, not mine! If you'd like a specific font or color, just let me know as well!

and a logo;

Yay or neigh?
Wow, these are great! I love the logo.

I like the photograph and the circle graphic on the second one; can you change the font to be a daintier script? And either all-lowercase or each word capitalized?

You are great. I would love to tip you if you will let me! :D I can buy one of your horses and then you can have it back for 1$. :)
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

terrasunshine wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

and a logo;

I'll fix the words as well and give you some different font options!
Yay or neigh?

I like the photograph and the circle graphic on the second one; can you change the font to be a daintier script? And either all-lowercase or each word capitalized?

You are great. I would love to tip you if you will let me! :D I can buy one of your horses and then you can have it back for 1$. :)
Thanks! When you say 'daintier', do you mean like, curvy or smaller?
Like this: Image
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

KingstonDressage wrote:
terrasunshine wrote:

Thanks! When you say 'daintier', do you mean like, curvy or smaller?
Actually, I really like the font used for "a stylish signature font" in that photo. Any way you could use that? :lol:
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

terrasunshine wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

and a logo;

Yay or neigh?

Here are some different fonts I played around with. Let me know what you think!

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

terrasunshine wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Thanks! When you say 'daintier', do you mean like, curvy or smaller?
Actually, I really like the font used for "a stylish signature font" in that photo. Any way you could use that? :lol:
Okay! I'll try to find a font similar or the same to it!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

KingstonDressage wrote:
terrasunshine wrote: Actually, I really like the font used for "a stylish signature font" in that photo. Any way you could use that? :lol:
Okay! I'll try to find a font similar or the same to it!
Ooh! How about this:

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 am