Community Forum

In need of money

CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

In need of money

Post by CASH_HORSE »

I have got a little money from grinders but I have 50k only and to stud for a great horse I need 500k:( I hate doing this right after someone asked for money but the truth I was going to do a in need of money forum and like gabby said in her forum she does not like to ask for money I am the same So i'd like 500k to help me pay for a stud! thank you. you might think I have been playing for a while that's only because I took a break right when I made My account.
remember anything helps out:)
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of money

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

CASH_HORSE wrote:I have got a little money from grinders but I have 50k only and to stud for a great horse I need 500k:( I hate doing this right after someone asked for money but the truth I was going to do a in need of money forum and like gabby said in her forum she does not like to ask for money I am the same So i'd like 500k to help me pay for a stud! thank you. you might think I have been playing for a while that's only because I took a break right when I made My account.
Hey! I can help you out! Soon we are starting a money forum for new players, but for now I just help out separately. I can give you the money! I suggest not getting a stud from a horse that’s 500k though, because it’s usually a scam. If you link the stud you want I can try and find something closer to it for less! Link a rehomeable horse (I suggest going to the market, horses for sale, and then set the price 1-1 and make the horse age under 2 so it will be re-homable. Link it to me and I will offer!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

CASH_HORSE wrote:I have got a little money from grinders but I have 50k only and to stud for a great horse I need 500k:( I hate doing this right after someone asked for money but the truth I was going to do a in need of money forum and like gabby said in her forum she does not like to ask for money I am the same So i'd like 500k to help me pay for a stud! thank you. you might think I have been playing for a while that's only because I took a break right when I made My account.
I breed TBs and I have some pretty good stallions, so I can let you use one of them for way less than 500k :D, And ik you bought a Turkemene from me so here are some I found for $10 or less... and make sure to look at each horse in their profile bc this one is only $0 and it looks way better than the $5 ones lol https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2919686
https://www.horseworldonline.net/market ... senergy=on
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Hey! id love to help you out link a horse :]
This also helped me out when I was in need of money:
BlackOak2 wrote: You will need a grinder.
Grinder = a horse usable in local competitions for the bread & butter earnings of a stable.
A grinder is usually a fully trained horse that can pull nominally firsts in level 10 of some competition (try in-hand if nothing else works) of local shows (not player-made competitions). Sometimes a grinder can also compete in player-made competitions, but this isn't often the case.

Post in the general chit chat forum that you're looking for a grinder and that you're struggling with making some money. In this way, you will get offers of a cheap grinder or also a donation of money to help you along.

For more reading on how to make money, look at these links:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9597
viewtopic.php?p=265203
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32165
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34548

Good Luck!
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Hey! I can help you out! Soon we are starting a money forum for new players, but for now I just help out separately. I can give you the money! I suggest not getting a stud from a horse that’s 500k though, because it’s usually a scam. If you link the stud you want I can try and find something closer to it for less! Link a rehomeable horse (I suggest going to the market, horses for sale, and then set the price 1-1 and make the horse age under 2 so it will be re-homable. Link it to me and I will offer!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3387153 here is a horse you can offer on
Thanks for the advice! :D
Last edited by CASH_HORSE on Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

Malella_Leopard wrote:
I breed TBs and I have some pretty good stallions, so I can let you use one of them for way less than 500k :D, And ik you bought a Turkemene from me so here are some I found for $10 or less... and make sure to look at each horse in their profile bc this one is only $0 and it looks way better than the $5 ones lol https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2919686
https://www.horseworldonline.net/market ... senergy=on
Thanks for the studs there beautiful! :D
CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

Emlyn wrote:
Hey! id love to help you out link a horse :]
This also helped me out when I was in need of money:
BlackOak2 wrote: You will need a grinder.
Grinder = a horse usable in local competitions for the bread & butter earnings of a stable.
A grinder is usually a fully trained horse that can pull nominally firsts in level 10 of some competition (try in-hand if nothing else works) of local shows (not player-made competitions). Sometimes a grinder can also compete in player-made competitions, but this isn't often the case.

Post in the general chit chat forum that you're looking for a grinder and that you're struggling with making some money. In this way, you will get offers of a cheap grinder or also a donation of money to help you along.

For more reading on how to make money, look at these links:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9597
viewtopic.php?p=265203
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32165
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34548

Good Luck!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3370594 could you offer on her? thanks so much for the advice! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 am