Community Forum

How do I earn money??

lrc
Visit My Farm

How do I earn money??

Post by lrc »

Hi i am a new player and i spent all my money, How do i get more money??
keefesassy
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I earn money??

Post by keefesassy »

Welcome to HWO! You can enter your horse(s) into local shows. There are also some pretty cheap competitions you can enter, which can earn you a small profit. Mowing your pastures will earn you some quick cash. There are also pages where new players can get some money. or get horses trained for free. I myself don't have a ton of money, but I'd be more than willing to help you out.
keefesassy
Visit My Farm

Post by keefesassy »

Welcome to HWO! You can enter your horse(s) into local shows. There are also some pretty cheap competitions you can enter, which can earn you a small profit. Mowing your pastures will earn you some quick cash. There are also pages where new players can get some money. or get horses trained for free. I myself don't have a ton of money, but I'd be more than willing to help you out.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

lrc wrote:Hi i am a new player and i spent all my money, How do i get more money??
If you have a horse that can run lv 10 local shows you could start with these - otherwise there are a few player that might offer you so called 'grinders' if you lack one of those :)
if you have a horse you can compete in player made competitions you can potentially also gain money there - these take real time though...

also, you could sell or stud out a horse with good values/traits an make a bit money on the side. If you ask/search in the general chat there might be people willing to support new players with financial aide as well ^^
lrc
Visit My Farm

Post by lrc »

Ok thank you!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

lrc wrote:Ok thank you!
took a short look
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3400954 this one is trained; so you could use him at locals (also an easy way to figure out how good in a show he might compete) and make him take part in comps
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

lrc wrote:Ok thank you!
if you put up a horse that can be rehomed meaning they have never had foals i can give you 100k
lrc
Visit My Farm

Post by lrc »

Ok thanks heres a horse that can be https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3423863 i will put her up for offers! and thank you!
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Keep in mind, as well, that unless you have a horse that's actively competing, not feeding or overfeeding them won't impact them in a negative way (this is a big money saver, especially if you have lots of horses). I know it sounds harsh, but the game currently doesn't penalize it- so throwing all your horses in pastures and leaving them to do their own thing is a good money saver.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 12:15 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:15 am