Community Forum

Feedback about the game so far...

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Mythandi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Feedback about the game so far...

Post by Mythandi »

Hello, I just wanted to say my piece on thoughts concerning the overall game as a whole since I started playing it. Here it is:

No pay-to-win Mechanics <3
First off, no pay-to-win mechanics is a huge thing when it comes to browser games for me, or any game. Personally I tend to get sucked into stuff like that but to see that this game has progression without needing to spend money out of my own pocket is a precious feature I hope doesn't change in the near future.

Affordable Membership ^^
I like that the pricing of the membership here is very much affordable and thank you. It's not too beefy and improves things enough to say I will always have something to do. I did see the player bonuses as well and think that those are decent, though I am trying to improve myself in patience lol So I more than likely won't be investing in those but it is a nice incentive and reasonable to help fund the game.

Exceptional Models
I've played a horse game or two and I will note the details and many things players need to keep track of when it comes to taking care of horses. I do like that there are so many breeds to create and breed(more than I could possibly house probably lol). One thing that sticks out to me, however is how the foals look. It could be my poor eyesight but the heads look funny when it comes to the snout. I'm no expert and I could just be overseeing something.

Performance
I have experienced lag here or there but this could be my internet or an lag due to a large amount of players online, so I will remain open-minded on this and be sure to mention it if it gets a little out of hand. Otherwise, the site loads pages freshly, with ease.

This is what I have to share so far. Still need to jump in and get to know the community, but otherwise, I will be sticking around. Admins, you've done a fabulous job with the game thus far :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Feedback about the game so far...

Post by Tom »

Thank you and welcome to Horse World Online!

The game will never be pay to win.
The lag is from the server upgrade we have been working on. It will persist for some time but when we are done the game should run much more smoothly.
Mythandi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mythandi »

Tom wrote:Thank you and welcome to Horse World Online!

The game will never be pay to win.
The lag is from the server upgrade we have been working on. It will persist for some time but when we are done the game should run much more smoothly.
Gotcha, makes perfect sense. And good to know! I very much enjoy tye progression grind even if it is a little slow lol
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Mythandi wrote:...
:D

On your note of foal look.
One of the great things about this game, is that we can make a horse look like... pretty much whatever we want.
So, if you think the foals don't look right, they grow up into the big guys; then just favor the looks you do like and eventually you'll see foals that look closer to your ideal.
However, because they grow up into the big guys, this can make great changes to the adult horse view.

But, have at it! :mrgreen: And show us, one day, of the work you've put in and the cuteness of the foals you produce. 8-)
The community does enjoy looking over other people's work and sharing in the visions.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

And, of course, welcome!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Mythandi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mythandi »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Mythandi wrote:...
:D

On your note of foal look.
One of the great things about this game, is that we can make a horse look like... pretty much whatever we want.
So, if you think the foals don't look right, they grow up into the big guys; then just favor the looks you do like and eventually you'll see foals that look closer to your ideal.
However, because they grow up into the big guys, this can make great changes to the adult horse view.

But, have at it! :mrgreen: And show us, one day, of the work you've put in and the cuteness of the foals you produce. 8-)
The community does enjoy looking over other people's work and sharing in the visions.

I'll be sure to test things out. For now, I'm working on the training of my current horses till I have a decent stalk and I'm getting the best training results hehe.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Mythandi wrote:

I'll be sure to test things out. For now, I'm working on the training of my current horses till I have a decent stalk and I'm getting the best training results hehe.
Congrats! :mrgreen:

I'm sure you already have figured this out (appears you're well-read at least), but if you have any questions or come across anything that gets you stuck, the community will try to set you right. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 2:48 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:48 pm