Community Forum

Camarillo White Horse Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
SumiMyGirl
Visit My Farm

Camarillo White Horse Club

Post by SumiMyGirl »

This is a space to share our Camarillos, and encourage the growth of the breed! There are only 35 active horses on the site, and the majority of them are plain-colored, and not white (lol). I've only met 2 other breeders, and would like to find others!

Goals
- Increase the breeding population
- Add white to the breed (by crossbreeding)
- Increase GP

Also if you have Camarillos for stud or sale, please post them here!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: Camarillo White Horse Club

Post by RummyTummy »

I don't breed Camarillos but i found this post interesting!

I've never heard of the breed, and it might be a breed i would like to start a project on :)

I hope you find other breeders of this breed and you never know, i might just be one of them in the future ;)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Camarillo White Horse Club

Post by EclipticEnd »

^^^ Same.

I'm working on breeding all of the breeds in the game; It might take me a while to get there, but I'll happily pass any of these that I make to you. Maybe I can get some grey genes or some champagne to make pseudo whites when the time comes.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:42 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:42 am