Community Forum

[E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Batak, Ob

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Majestic_And_Rare wrote:I am so sorry I thought I had enough money and I offer but I didn't it's ok that u sold him but could I have the mare? I had family problems so I wasn't on
That's alright, I'll put the mare up right now. You can offer $1; I agreed for them to be free.

Link to the mare.
I still didnt have room buy now I do and becase I just sold my grinder so yeah I will offer ty agin
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Majestic_And_Rare wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
That's alright, I'll put the mare up right now. You can offer $1; I agreed for them to be free.

Link to the mare.
I still didnt have room buy now I do and becase I just sold my grinder so yeah I will offer ty agin
Transferred, enjoy! : )
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Majestic_And_Rare wrote: I still didnt have room buy now I do and becase I just sold my grinder so yeah I will offer ty agin
Transferred, enjoy! : )
Thank ypo!!
BelgianBreeder2019
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Ob, Sumbawa

Post by BelgianBreeder2019 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
BelgianBreeder2019 wrote:I am going through a bunch of rare breeds, and I want to breed a lot of them. many horse breeds require the Mongolian. I already have one, but it is a stallion and about to die. If I can, and they are in availability, I want a Mongolian mare. I'm planning on breeding rare breeds, and putting them on the stud menu, to of course help the community. I'm offering between $1,000 to $5,000 dollars, hope I'm not being too cheap.
Great news! Just had a Mongolian filly be born!

Here's the link: [E] Shards of a Rainstorm

Feel free to change the name, but I'd appreciate the brand be left there. Pay what you feel's fair for her; she's 40,638 HGP, only one dun gene so it's a 50/50 if she'll have a dun or normal foal if she's matched with a non-dun.

I'm going to go ahead and train her so I can keep using turns; Let me know if you'd like me to train her completely or just transfer her when I get your offer. I've also put all of her evals as a Mongolian in her description.
Thank you so much! What you are doing means a lot to my farm, so I offered 8,000 instead of the previously agreed 5,000. Thanks for doing the extra training & aging aswell!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Abyssinian, Altai, Baluchi, Ob, Sumbawa

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hilayla wrote:-
1 and 2 are next. Take your time. :) I'm in no rush and I don't want you to be either.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Breed All Breeds: Looking for buyers!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Bringing this back; I'm going to get better internet sometime this month, and that means I'll probably be starting my all-breeds breeding again!

If anyone's looking for a specific breed, be it a rare collectable, a recipe horse, or simply new blood for your lines, let me know!

I'll put again here that I do use public studs to make these horses, so there's a possibility that someone's already made a breed from a stud or a stud's ancestry that I use. If that's an issue then let me know; if it's a simple breed then I can attempt to start from AC horses for a fresh line for you.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

EclipticEnd wrote:Bringing this back; I'm going to get better internet sometime this month, and that means I'll probably be starting my all-breeds breeding again!

If anyone's looking for a specific breed, be it a rare collectable, a recipe horse, or simply new blood for your lines, let me know!

I'll put again here that I do use public studs to make these horses, so there's a possibility that someone's already made a breed from a stud or a stud's ancestry that I use. If that's an issue then let me know; if it's a simple breed then I can attempt to start from AC horses for a fresh line for you.
I'd like to add that I and Spartan Onyx are looking for rare breeds (100 or under in population), so if you manage to breed any, let us know :)

It's for the group you were interested in joining ;)
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

GabbysPets wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Bringing this back; I'm going to get better internet sometime this month, and that means I'll probably be starting my all-breeds breeding again!

I'd like to add that I and Spartan Onyx are looking for rare breeds (100 or under in population), so if you manage to breed any, let us know :)

Perfect, I'll keep that in mind! I do currently have an Altai and a Baluchi that're both under 100, so I'd be happy to donate them once that breeding community's running.
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

EclipticEnd wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: I'd like to add that I and Spartan Onyx are looking for rare breeds (100 or under in population), so if you manage to breed any, let us know :)

Perfect, I'll keep that in mind! I do currently have an Altai and a Baluchi that're both under 100, so I'd be happy to donate them once that breeding community's running.
That would be awesome, thank you :)

You can also make suggestions for the group (I already made it but it isn't official until everyone approves). :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm