Community Forum

Ziel's Whistle

EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Ziel's Whistle

Post by EmilyBondevik »

Horsebucket wrote:.
Hello. You are the second person to disrespect my request to not breed to my private stud. I was unable to take him down in time. I request that you delete the foal when it's born. I do not feel comfortable having it in my stallion's progeny, as you are a complete stranger and the stud was up only for SakuraRiverland. I request that you respect this and fulfill my request. I am trying to be as polite as possible, but I am still really mad about this situation.
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Re: Ziel's Whistle

Post by Horsebucket »

You put him up... So I can breed to him. Should have bought the mare bred her and then sold her back.
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

You put him up... So I can breed to him. Should have bought the mare bred her and then sold her back.
SakuraRiverland
Visit My Farm

Post by SakuraRiverland »

Horsebucket wrote:.
Hi, apologies for my friend's hostility. It makes them very upset when something of comfort of theirs is being exploited. It would make them feel much better if you deleted the foal upon it's birth, they really don't want random lines in their stud's progeny. I can discuss a compensation for the inconvinience with them later today, such as a sum of money or a high quality foal from their friesian or arabian lines. I am to blame for this, I didn't make myself clear when we were talking about starting a new line for him.
Horsebucket
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsebucket »

Hello, Y'all figure out what you want. The mare I bred the stallion to is very nice. So it's not like this a bad foal.
SakuraRiverland
Visit My Farm

Post by SakuraRiverland »

Horsebucket wrote:You put him up... So I can breed to him. Should have bought the mare bred her and then sold her back.
Actually, in this community it is considered rude to breed to someone's stud if they request that you do not. Please request their wish to keep the line clean and delete the foal. I'll make sure you are compensated for the inconvinience.
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

Horsebucket wrote:You put him up... So I can breed to him. Should have bought the mare bred her and then sold her back.
Please delete the foal. I'm very uncomfortable with this foal being in my stallion's bloodline. The stud was marked as private, you keeping the foal despite being politely asked to delete it is really rude and disrespectful. I am willing to even buy that foal from you.
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

Please delete the foal. You are being incredibly rude right now. I saw you aged the foal. Please know I will continue pushing until that foal is gone from Ziel's progeny.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

EmilyBondevik wrote:
Please delete the foal. I'm very uncomfortable with this foal being in my stallion's bloodline. The stud was marked as private, you keeping the foal despite being politely asked to delete it is really rude and disrespectful. I am willing to even buy that foal from you.
EmilyBondevik, I know I'm not directly involved in this but I just wanted to jump in an say I understand your frustration with your gameplay being disrespected. Horsebucket has done the same thing to me, and they have also purchased my horses and removed my branding, even though I specifically request the branding be kept in my sale ads.
I'm not sure what is going on lately, but it seems like players aren't as willing to play nice anymore. :(
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

MysticSunflower wrote:
EmilyBondevik wrote: Please delete the foal. I'm very uncomfortable with this foal being in my stallion's bloodline. The stud was marked as private, you keeping the foal despite being politely asked to delete it is really rude and disrespectful. I am willing to even buy that foal from you.
EmilyBondevik, I know I'm not directly involved in this but I just wanted to jump in an say I understand your frustration with your gameplay being disrespected. Horsebucket has done the same thing to me, and they have also purchased my horses and removed my branding, even though I specifically request the branding be kept in my sale ads.
I'm not sure what is going on lately, but it seems like players aren't as willing to play nice anymore. :(
-------

It's also not a gameplay issue, it's a mental issue. I have a strong connection to Ziel's Whistle, he brings me mental comfort. Because of that I want to keep his bloodline strictly to myself and my closest friend SakuraRiverland. I've been crying all day and I'm trying to be as polite as possible, but even people on the discord are antagonizing me for wanting to keep his line clean and controlled
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:49 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:49 pm