Community Forum

UPDATE*: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

UPDATE*: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by emorrison787 »

To: All Painted horse breeders

Do you have a match for this lovely mare? If so please list photo, stats, price..etc below

Minerva
*SHE HAS PASSED ON. NO LONGER LOOKING FOR A STUD FOR HER*. I can't seem to figure out how to delete this forum or I would.

I am looking for a painted stud with greater stats than her. Which shouldn't be hard to find.

she is a Mustang/Thoroughbred cross with only 49k HGP and one green (balance) and one gold (intelligence) stat.
I'd prefer a black and white stud, and preferably a thoroughbred cross. She doesn't have the greatest stats, but I hope she has the potential to create nice foals. If you don't have a thoroughbred cross but a painted stud with great stats.. please list them below. I am willing to pay up to $2000 for a stud fee. NO MOHAWKS or studs with badly slanted rumps. I'd love a bald face stud as well, but that isn't a requirement. My goal is to create a relatively nice Black and white painted stud with great stats.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by emorrison787 on Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

emorrison787 wrote:To: All Painted horse breeders

Do you have a match for this lovely mare? If so please list photo, stats, price..etc below

Minerva

I am looking for a painted stud with greater stats than her. Which shouldn't be hard to find.

she is a Mustang/Thoroughbred cross with only 49k HGP and one green (balance) and one gold (intelligence) stat.
I'd prefer a black and white stud, and preferably a thoroughbred cross. She doesn't have the greatest stats, but I hope she has the potential to create nice foals. If you don't have a thoroughbred cross but a painted stud with great stats.. please list them below. I am willing to pay up to $2000 for a stud fee. NO MOHAWKS or studs with badly slanted rumps. I'd love a bald face stud as well, but that isn't a requirement. My goal is to create a relatively nice Black and white painted stud with great stats.

Thanks for reading!
I have a few studs. They arent cross. They are purebred TB but you can look. Some of them are claimed though
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Thanks for reading!
I've got these boys if you would like to check them out :3
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/144773
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Emlyn wrote:

Thanks for reading!
Thank you for reaching out! I have definitely checked them out! i actually have a couple that i'd like to use Wooden Heart and the Black and white pinto one..(the last one) My mare is currently pregnant but i will add your studs to my list of options.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

emorrison787 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
Thank you for reaching out! I have definitely checked them out! i actually have a couple that i'd like to use Wooden Heart and the Black and white pinto one..(the last one) My mare is currently pregnant but i will add your studs to my list of options.
Alright! Just let me know and I will put them up when you are ready!
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Emlyn wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Would you allow me to breed to one of your stallions?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Shill Farm wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Alright! Just let me know and I will put them up when you are ready!
Would you allow me to breed to one of your stallions?
Sure! All are up for 100k if you need me to lower I will do so ^-^
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Emlyn wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Hi Emlyn I am ready to use one of your studs. I'd like to use.. SMGCh. ♕ Trying to get to you
would you do $2000-$2500 for him?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

emorrison787 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Alright! Just let me know and I will put them up when you are ready!
Hi Emlyn I am ready to use one of your studs. I'd like to use.. SMGCh. ♕ Trying to get to you
Yup! Lowering it now ^-^
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Emlyn wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Yup! Lowering it now ^-^
Thank you so much! I know she isn't "Top of the Line" but I am so thankful for your kindness to allow me to use him for that price. I am excited to be able to use your bloodline to improve hers. I am looking forward to seeing what comes of this breeding.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:54 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:54 am