Community Forum

Looking for eval 5* Arabian stud at or over champion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Looking for eval 5* Arabian stud at or over champion

Post by Diamond Filly »

I'll pay anything below 2500 to breed to a stallion of the above description. Same goes for North African barb and Thoroughbred studs.

Eval 5*, stud fee at or below $2,500, and at or above Champion!

Thank you!
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for eval 5* Arabian stud at or over champion

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Hannah771 wrote:I'll pay anything below 2500 to breed to a stallion of the above description. Same goes for North African barb and Thoroughbred studs.

Thank you!

Here is a barn with 5* arabian studs that you may look through. I think only a few have champion titles. I am willing to do $2500 on any of them EXCEPT MY BUCKSKIN STUD. He is 5k. I also have a few more that aren't in that barn. I can list them also if you don't find one you like.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/192066
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:I'll pay anything below 2500 to breed to a stallion of the above description. Same goes for North African barb and Thoroughbred studs.

Thank you!

Here is a barn with 5* arabian studs that you may look through. I think only a few have champion titles. I am willing to do $2500 on any of them EXCEPT MY BUCKSKIN STUD. He is 5k. I also have a few more that aren't in that barn. I can list them also if you don't find one you like.

I like this one: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3771853
Thank you so much! Let me know when he's up for stud.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:

I like this one: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3771853
You're Welcome! I am putting him up for stud now.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I like this one: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3771853
Okay!
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Okay!
AppleofHiseye178 is my main account where I do my buying/selling. Emorrison787 account is where I spend my money on breeding and training. So I am the same person. Thank you for using R&R studs and Congratulations on producing such a nice foal! RAB Living Proof is such a great mare. If or when you decide you want to sell her, please let me know. I will gladly pay 30k-50k for her.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay!
AppleofHiseye178 is my main account where I do my buying/selling. Emorrison787 account is where I spend my money on breeding and training. So I am the same person. Thank you for using R&R studs and Congratulations on producing such a nice foal! RAB Living Proof is such a great mare. If or when you decide you want to sell her, please let me know. I will gladly pay 30k-50k for her.
Okay! I was hoping the foal would have a better eval though... it's eval 2*. If it was eval 4 or 5 I would have kept it. I will let you know! :) Thanks for buying the foal!
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Okay! I was hoping the foal would have a better eval though... it's eval 2*. If it was eval 4 or 5 I would have kept it. I will let you know! :) Thanks for buying the foal!
He is most definitely a 5* foal! His dam's look-a-like. I will gladly sell him back to you, or sell you another 5* foal. I think you may have used the wrong eval test on accident. I was shocked that you wanted to sell him especially for so cheap. I did change his name. Just because I wasn't sure if you would want him back or not. I noticed you offered on another 5* foal. Would you rather have him instead? I'll accept your offer if you do.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:
He is most definitely a 5* foal! His dam's look-a-like. I will gladly sell him back to you, or sell you another 5* foal. I think you may have used the wrong eval test on accident. I was shocked that you wanted to sell him especially for so cheap. I did change his name. Just because I wasn't sure if you would want him back or not. I noticed you offered on another 5* foal. Would you rather have him instead? I'll accept your offer if you do.
Wow, I must have evaluated him for TB! :lol: Yes, I would take the other foal I offered on instead. Thanks!
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Wow, I must have evaluated him for TB! :lol: Yes, I would take the other foal I offered on instead. Thanks!
I just did the unthinkable. .. :cry:
I accidently rehomed that wonderful bay dun colt/stallion that I had bought from you. I went to click the breed button and unknowingly clicked the 'rehome' button..That has been a big fear of mine that I would do that.. and I did... I am wondering if you wouldn't mind breeding your wonderful mare to my stallion again. I wont charge a stud fee, if you'll let me buy the foal. I am so upset that I did that. I've been having a bad day, and just wasn't paying attention when I did that.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:28 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:28 am