Community Forum

ISO High HGP North African Barb stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

ISO High HGP North African Barb stud

Post by Diamond Filly »

I don't have to own him, just would like to breed him to my mare a few times. This is the mare I have in mind: Blackberry Fizz

Looking for an eval 4* or 5* (preferably 5) stud with 55k+ HGP. Preferably 64k and up.

I would buy him for 8-20k, depending on HGP and evaluation, and use him for stud a few times for 8-10k, depending on his HGP evaluation.

Let me know if you have the right stud!

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO High HGP North African Barb stud

Post by EclipticEnd »

Diamond Filly wrote:-
I must've missed this. I have this guy for stud if he interests you. He's my only NAB stud at the moment so I'm not open to selling him but you're welcome to use him until he runs out of energy. His eval's not amazing but he has high HGP.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:-
I must've missed this. I have this guy for stud if he interests you. He's my only NAB stud at the moment so I'm not open to selling him but you're welcome to use him until he runs out of energy. His eval's not amazing but he has high HGP.
Thank you! Just bred two mares to him, both of which don't have great HGP, but maybe it will work. I'm really hoping his foals have a better evaluation than that though. I've been rehoming 3's and under.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:I don't have to own him, just would like to breed him to my mare a few times. This is the mare I have in mind: Blackberry Fizz

Looking for an eval 4* or 5* (preferably 5) stud with 55k+ HGP. Preferably 64k and up.

I would buy him for 8-20k, depending on HGP and evaluation, and use him for stud a few times for 8-10k, depending on his HGP evaluation.

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Mine has 3 something HGP but if your interested I'll sell him for 1.5k. I'm sorry he doesn't meet your standards
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:I don't have to own him, just would like to breed him to my mare a few times. This is the mare I have in mind: Blackberry Fizz

Thank you!
~Diamond Filly
Mine has 3 something HGP but if your interested I'll sell him for 1.5k. I'm sorry he doesn't meet your standards
What pasture is he in? If you're talking about 3k HGP that's a little too low for my project currently.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Mine has 3 something HGP but if your interested I'll sell him for 1.5k. I'm sorry he doesn't meet your standards
What pasture is he in? If you're talking about 3k HGP that's a little too low for my project currently.
He's in a for sale pasture.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: What pasture is he in? If you're talking about 3k HGP that's a little too low for my project currently.
He's in a for sale pasture.
I think his HGP is too low for my project. Thanks anyway!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:39 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:39 pm