Community Forum

ISO: Sooty dapples

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Meanwhile
Visit My Farm

ISO: Sooty dapples

Post by Meanwhile »

I'm working on a big breeding project and--especially with the big stud market refresh--I'm having a hard time looking for what I need. If anyone has a stallion that they'd be willing to stud out (or sell, honestly,) who for-sure has sooty dapples, I'm very interested. Breed, color, and stats are all not nearly as important as him having sooty dapples.

And just to be clear, I'm looking for the dapples that go along with the sooty gene, and NOT dapples associated with the silver or graying genes. Thanks so much!
twxlip
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Sooty dapples

Post by twxlip »

Meanwhile wrote:I'm working on a big breeding project and--especially with the big stud market refresh--I'm having a hard time looking for what I need. If anyone has a stallion that they'd be willing to stud out (or sell, honestly,) who for-sure has sooty dapples, I'm very interested. Breed, color, and stats are all not nearly as important as him having sooty dapples.

And just to be clear, I'm looking for the dapples that go along with the sooty gene, and NOT dapples associated with the silver or graying genes. Thanks so much!
Hey! I have an Andalusian colt that I can age and stud out to you on my side account, he's a sooty buckskin with dapples that will no doubt show more as he ages :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3801398
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
DovaQueen
Visit My Farm

Post by DovaQueen »

haltanny
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by haltanny »

twxlip wrote:ping
If you age that colt up and put him for stud, I'd love to use him, too.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

I have some stallions that could be put up for stud if you need them https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/197154
twxlip
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

haltanny wrote:
twxlip wrote:ping
If you age that colt up and put him for stud, I'd love to use him, too.
Hey! I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I can age him up super quick and put him up for you if you would still like to use him!
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
haltanny
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by haltanny »

twxlip wrote:
haltanny wrote: If you age that colt up and put him for stud, I'd love to use him, too.
Hey! I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I can age him up super quick and put him up for you if you would still like to use him!
For sure, I'd still love to use him on a couple mares, if thats ok.
twxlip
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

haltanny wrote: For sure, I'd still love to use him on a couple mares, if thats ok.
Hey! He's up! Let me know if he needs refreshing :)
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Meanwhile wrote:I'm working on a big breeding project and--especially with the big stud market refresh--I'm having a hard time looking for what I need. If anyone has a stallion that they'd be willing to stud out (or sell, honestly,) who for-sure has sooty dapples, I'm very interested. Breed, color, and stats are all not nearly as important as him having sooty dapples.

Like this https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3729547
Meanwhile
Visit My Farm

Post by Meanwhile »

Oh gosh! Thank you folks for replying to this. I had a big break from having fun online for the past few months, so I missed all of this until now. Thanks for volunteering some dapply boys!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 pm