Community Forum

Quixotic Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Quixoticelixer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Quixotic Log

Post by Quixoticelixer »

Welcome to the first post of this farm log, there's not much going on as of right now, I'll just be going over the general progression of things so far:

At first, I set out to breed Abtenauers, which I managed to achieve a very mighty 2 times, but unfortunately they were both colts and thus things sort of hit a wall from there. As Norikers happen to be part of the "recipe" for Abtenauers, and I had a few left over, I decided to stick with them, and (maturely) ditch the Abtenauers out of spite. :P

Staying true to the "quixotic" part of my username, I came to the conclusion that breeding Norikers after playing for only a few days was not nearly frustrating enough, so I made my goal for this year to breed Norikers that are competitive in Endurance.
I started out with horses that had an average conformation of Speed 15, Strength 40, Stamina 20, Agility 15, and managed to raise it to 20s-30s all around. However, that's when I noticed the COI % was spiralling out of control, and I can only be extremely grateful that there are no visual representations of inbreeding in the game right now, or my entire herd would look like the equine equivalent of the Habsburgers (sounds like a horse breed).

My severely underfed horses having to breed with their distant relatives for the 7th time today:

At the time of writing this, I have a few 40 speed Norikers, but the stamina refuses to budge, and the COI... Is best ignored.

That'll be all for now, I'll update this when I've gotten a few 40 stamina foals. Could be today, could be in 2095, who knows.

Servus,
Quix
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:30 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:30 am