Community Forum

Better competition filters

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
BlaqueWidow
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Better competition filters

Post by BlaqueWidow »

Just tried to enter my horses in a competition and most of the first page my horses couldn't enter the competitions due to being wrong gender (mostly openings for geldings only), wrong size (my horses are too tall), or being the wrong breed. Why can't I filter for competitions I'm actually eligible for instead of having to read and click through pages and pages trying to find one
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Better competition filters

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlaqueWidow wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:35 pm Just tried to enter my horses in a competition and most of the first page my horses couldn't enter the competitions due to being wrong gender (mostly openings for geldings only), wrong size (my horses are too tall), or being the wrong breed. Why can't I filter for competitions I'm actually eligible for instead of having to read and click through pages and pages trying to find one
You can. There is another way to get to the competitions page and it auto-filters for just the horse you want.

If you look at the horse you want to enter and scroll down to below the BR (breeder's report), you should see on the right hand side, a small button. If you click on this button, you'll be taken to a competition page with your horse right at the top and the competitions pre-filtered for your horse.

Do you need better instructions to find it?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlaqueWidow
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlaqueWidow »

found that. but its really slow to do it that way with several horses. oh well. it won't kill me. thanks for the response
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

BlaqueWidow wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:51 pm found that. but its really slow to do it that way with several horses. oh well. it won't kill me. thanks for the response
You can enter other horses you own through that window as well, into the same competitions.
BlaqueWidow
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlaqueWidow »

Interesting... This I have to look into. I thought it might work that way when I noticed the second button but the window that comes up usually only has one horse in it. Maybe it's not that slow. Thank you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 pm