Community Forum

Kinda new, kinda not...

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
plantmom
Visit My Farm

Kinda new, kinda not...

Post by plantmom »

Hi all!

I've been playing this game on and off for a long time... I've taken a pretty huge hiatus and feels like a lot has changed. Furthermore, almost all my champions died when I logged back in, and I don't remember how I trained them up! I have one champion left... could anyone link me to some great articles on how to get up to speed with making myself new grinders to keep my account afloat?

(I have to mass purge my whole farm... I think I was starting a project but I need to flush them all out and start over. Ugh!)

Any and all advice/links to what's new around here would be great! I'd like to start being more active on the forums as well.. thank you!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Kinda new, kinda not...

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

plantmom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:36 pm Hi all!

I've been playing this game on and off for a long time... I've taken a pretty huge hiatus and feels like a lot has changed. Furthermore, almost all my champions died when I logged back in, and I don't remember how I trained them up! I have one champion left... could anyone link me to some great articles on how to get up to speed with making myself new grinders to keep my account afloat?

(I have to mass purge my whole farm... I think I was starting a project but I need to flush them all out and start over. Ugh!)

Any and all advice/links to what's new around here would be great! I'd like to start being more active on the forums as well.. thank you!
Someone else might can link one but if you need a grinder temporarily for the wait, I can et you one. From my horses or if you see one for sale you like I'll buy it for you
plantmom
Visit My Farm

Post by plantmom »

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:48 pm
Someone else might can link one but if you need a grinder temporarily for the wait, I can et you one. From my horses or if you see one for sale you like I'll buy it for you
Hi; thanks so much! I'm not great at recognizing grinder horses anymore. I have just around $300,000 still on my account-- if you could link me some good ones I'm happy to see what I can afford/do!

Another random question but what kind of horses should I invest in... lol
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

plantmom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:52 pm
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:48 pm
Hi; thanks so much! I'm not great at recognizing grinder horses anymore. I have just around $300,000 still on my account-- if you could link me some good ones I'm happy to see what I can afford/do!

Another random question but what kind of horses should I invest in... lol
Could you give me more detail on what you mean by invest in? For breeding or something else? And I can't link rn but if you got to my farm you can choose a horse and I can get it champed or I can purchase one off of the horses for sale
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

plantmom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:36 pm Hi all!

Welcome back!
You'll find my quicklinks probably pretty helpful, in particular, the headings for newbies and returnees.
As for grinders, you'll find your best bet is the All About The Grinder Horse guide.

As for your question later, about investments, try grinder stock. Producing grinders (in particular, confirmed grinder stock) is a good way to earn income while getting a handle on the game again. The guide above should cover most or maybe even all of the grinder investment questions as well.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 1:05 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:05 pm