Community Forum

Ping

HeartlandFreeze
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by HeartlandFreeze »

Luvhorse wrote:Ping
So I saw you bred to my private stud that I was actively using when you bred to him and he was listed as private please do not breed so I'll have to ask you to rehome the foal or pay a stud fee of 1 million thanks in advance and next time don't use private studs
The stud you used was gold rush my palomino Quarter horse
Luvhorse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Luvhorse »

ok im sorry that i bread with youre horse i will rehome the foal as soon it mare gives birth
Luvhorse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Luvhorse »

ok no problem i will rehome the horse as soon as the mother has him my apologies
HeartlandFreeze
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Luvhorse wrote: ↑Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:54 pm ok im sorry that i bread with youre horse i will rehome the foal as soon it mare gives birth
Thank you and in the future please double Check the ad before you breed :)
Luvhorse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Luvhorse »

yes i will and it wont happen again! 😁
HeartlandFreeze
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Luvhorse wrote: ↑Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:06 pm yes i will and it wont happen again! 😁
I'm glad to hear it :D
Luvhorse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Luvhorse »

I have a question, i don't know if you will answer it or not like if you know it but why do people put up ike stud adds but then put do not breed like i understand like private breeding but like i say like four horses on the stallion at stud that all said do not breed, i was just wondering if you know why they do that and if you don't know no problem i am just kind of new and like don't know all the things.
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Luvhorse wrote: ↑Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:23 pm I have a question, i don't know if you will answer it or not like if you know it but why do people put up ike stud adds but then put do not breed like i understand like private breeding but like i say like four horses on the stallion at stud that all said do not breed, i was just wondering if you know why they do that and if you don't know no problem i am just kind of new and like don't know all the things.
So usually private studs are on freeze accounts and so whoever owns them doesn't want to age them out so then if we want to breed them we stick them up for either super cheap or really expensive to either deter people from using them or if we don't want to move a bunch of money to a side account we put the up for cheap use them then take them down but when people use them it makes players fairly upset because the horse was underpriced for stud or from private lines a player worked very hard on hope this helps :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Luvhorse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Luvhorse »

Thank you so much that helped a lot now I understand makes sense now! 😁
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Luvhorse wrote: ↑Wed May 01, 2024 3:16 pm Thank you so much that helped a lot now I understand makes sense now! 😁
I'm glad to hear it :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 15, 2024 7:16 pm

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:16 pm