Community Forum

Gypsy Vanners (with Color)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
BOB1234tan
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gypsy Vanners (with Color)

Post by BOB1234tan »

I joined recently, and one thing that I was really disappointed by was the lack of color on the Gypsy Vanners - especially cuz a stereotypical vanner has the striking black and white spots. So I'm going forward with that, and wondered if anyone had any suggestions (because I am SO new at this).
:oops:
aschaab
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Gypsy Vanners (with Color)

Post by aschaab »

Breed to shetland ponies that have spots on them. They're appys. Still waiting for pintos and paints, though.
Djeraya
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Djeraya »

The classical Tobiano (and Overo, Sabino) pattern is not in the game yet unfortunately. You can use the appaloosa/leopard pattern if you want something similar as aschaab suggested.
Kintara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

I can put this stallion up for stud if you are interested, no pintos in the game yet so can't have the black and white patches but he's spotted and silver. He's 75% Gypsy

KT Wicked Monster
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am