Community Forum

Horse Pricing

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Belle
Visit My Farm

Horse Pricing

Post by Belle »

Is the pricing of horses in this game similar to the pricing of horses in real life- meaning, do the coins in the game approximately equal 1 USD each?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Pricing

Post by larissar »

The conversion won't be an exact match and you'll likely get quite a few more Pony Tokens for each USD. Probably closer to 5 Pony Tokens per USD or something like that. The exact numbers aren't decided upon just yet. So don't quote any of these numbers. We've been focusing more on developing the game itself before we decide on costs.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Pricing

Post by Nate »

Remember that the cost of a horse only means something in relation to how much money a player has. A horse that costs one pony token out of ten that a player has is almost the same as a horse that costs 1000 pony tokens out of 10,000 that a player has. The balance of costs and income is much more important than the actual numbers themselves. The only limiting factor is that you won't be able to split a pony token like you can a real dollar.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:24 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:24 pm