Community Forum

Currently not looking. Buying horse. Will pay up to $50 000 depending on the horse.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Currently not looking. Buying horse. Will pay up to $50 000 depending on the horse.

Post by Malakai10 »

I am looking for a filly or colt that is 3yrs or under. Mature height must be over 14,2hh. Body must be medium light to very light with either an in-proportion or a small head. Purebreds are preferable. Solid colours are preferred. No negative comments on breeding report. Either its parents or the filly/colt must have a good show record (50% win or one (preferably both) parent must be, at the very least, a grand champion.) I will pay up to $50 000 depending on the filly/colt and its parents. I am not terribly fond of Quarter Horses or Mustangs so I will not buy those. Hotbloods are best and warmbloods are preferable to coldbloods but I will buy any of the three types.
Last edited by Malakai10 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Valence
Visit My Farm

Re: Buying horse. Will pay up to $50 000 depending on the horse.

Post by Valence »

I'll go ahead and throw this foal into the ring. His COI is high, and his balance comment is average, but let me know if you like him.

WT Presidential Palomine

"With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. With a little training, this colt could become renowned for his speed. Nice colt has a ton of stamina to spare. He'll go the distance for you! This colt walks in a perfect manner. This colt is as regular as clockwork. Well, this colt doesn't have the worst balance, but definitely not the best either. I've never seen such an agile horse! Your colt is sharp as a tack."
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

I have a few Arabians that fit this, but I can't post them due to being on my phone right now. They are all in my largest pasture if you would like to take a look. All have even stats and at least two gold or green stats.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Yes, I think I quite WT Presidential Palomine, Valence. What is your starting price?

And then Keilah, you have a pregnant mare called Sundown. If her foal has stats that are either similar to hers or better, what would you ask for it?
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

How does 20k sound? I really love her lines too and will post the foal here when it is born :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

I think that that sounds reasonable.
Valence
Visit My Farm

Post by Valence »

Malakai10 wrote:Yes, I think I quite WT Presidential Palomine, Valence. What is your starting price?
45k? What price did you have in mind?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

That's fine.
Valence
Visit My Farm

Post by Valence »

Awesome. I'll put him up! I already went ahead and put some training on him in case you wanted to start training and eventually show him. Good luck with him! I currently have plans to incorporate his sister into my breeding program, so it's possible he may eventually be competing against some relatives if you decide to show him. :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Oh brilliant!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 am