Community Forum

|RC| Arabian Clear-out : 5k 3 gold stallions!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

|RC| Arabian Clear-out : 5k 3 gold stallions!

Post by ruby_jane »

I have been breeding Arabian's on this game since I started, and have pretty much kept my lines to myself, well especially in my newer generations. I've decided to hold a big clear-out to get rid of a fair few of my horses. All have at least 1 gold stat, most have 2 or 3 gold stats, sometimes accompanied by a green stat or two. Below is a link to my barns, I have no set price on these horses I just want them going to the best of homes.

Stallions
Mares 1
Mares 2
Mares 3
Mares 4

Some horses are not available for sale, I will say so if you inquire about them. These horses will not be available for public purchase again anytime soon, so now's your chance to get some nice blood into your lines. My loss is your gain.

NEW!
All stallions with 3 gold stars are available for purchase for 15k.
All stallions with 2 gold stars are available for purchase for 5k.
Last edited by ruby_jane on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: |RC| Arabian Clear-out : Gold Galore

Post by Malakai10 »

Is your filly |RC| Luskye http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/403999 for sale?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Aqua Skye and Skylorna would be the only ones I won't sell, but I might for the right offer.
Both boys are available, however I would prefer to keep Milos, but once again, for the right offer I will consider a sale. The only boys I won't sell are Skywalker and Perseus.

Other than that, all the other ones you want are available, just make an offer and we will go from there :) thanks for your interest!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Malakai10 wrote:Is your filly |RC| Luskye http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/403999 for sale?
Keilah has posted interest in Luskye before you, so I will let her make an offer, and if she doesn't get her then you can have her, just to keep things fair ;)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Okay, thank you.
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

How about around 5k each for Ameskio, Advalia, Vaskye, Luskye, or Skyrose? I would offer more, but I am not that rich on here yet :/
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Keilah wrote:How about around 5k each for Ameskio, Advalia, Vaskye, Luskye, or Skyrose? I would offer more, but I am not that rich on here yet :/
Yes, I would sell Ameskio for 15k, Vaskye and Advalia for 5k.
Would probably want more for the other two, seeing as they are 3 gold stat mares. I would however, breed them both to a stallion of your choosing and sell them to you for his stud fee once they are born.
Alternatively you could breed them to one of my boys and I'll give you the foal for 1k.
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Re: |RC| Arabian Clear-out : 5k 3 gold stallions!

Post by Keilah »

Then I would love to buy Ameskio, Vaskye, and Advalia :D Could you breed Luskye and Skyrose to my stallion Eclipse and I would buy the foals? :)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Re: |RC| Arabian Clear-out : 5k 3 gold stallions!

Post by ruby_jane »

Keilah wrote:Then I would love to buy Ameskio, Vaskye, and Advalia :D Could you breed Luskye and Skyrose to my stallion Eclipse and I would buy the foals? :)
I've put those 3 horses up for sale with your name in the headline.
I can breed them for you when they come of age ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:21 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:21 pm