Community Forum

Belgian Mare Wanted

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Belgian Mare Wanted

Post by MysticSinZ »

I have been trying to find a Purebred Belgian Mare.
I have tried adopting a mare and have ended up with 3 mares with Red in Movement, which has aggravated me to no end. Message me with details and cost of any that are available.
Thanks Mysticsinz
George310
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Belgian Mare Wanted

Post by George310 »

hello i have a breeding farm of Belgians i could get you a filly of you color choice if you would like i also have a little colt that is unwanted right now for 5000 but would lower the price if interested
-Hannah
George310
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

hello i have a breeding farm of Belgians i could get you a filly of you color choice if you would like i also have a little colt that is unwanted right now for 5000 but would lower the price if interested
-Hannah
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

George310 wrote:hello i have a breeding farm of Belgians i could get you a filly of you color choice if you would like i also have a little colt that is unwanted right now for 5000 but would lower the price if interested
-Hannah
Thanks for the reply...
I am looking for a filly or mare just coming into breeding age with no red stats. I have a good start going with a breeding program and I have 2 studs with green and gold stats that I want to breed with a Belgian purebred mare.
I viewed Ghost Riders in the sky but you are using her as a broodmare. She is pretty
George310
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

yes i am we can see what her baby will turn out to be and if you don't like her i may be willing to part she is an older mare tho i think i may be willing to give her up i have a filly that looks like her but she has a red state i believe but im training her to be champ so im not worried we can wait to see the baby
George310
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

Do you like blue roans
MysticSinZ
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSinZ »

I found a mare in the Horses for sell today she is black and has a green stat. So Happy!
George310
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

yaa good luck with your breeding
George310
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by George310 »

:mrgreen: i am in love with Sir Montecello coat color if you get a colt or filly like this i would love to buy it from you hes just amazing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 4:40 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:40 pm