Community Forum

[WANTED] Sooty Dapple

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Argent II
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

[WANTED] Sooty Dapple

Post by Argent II »

I'm looking for a brand new store Turkmene with visible sooty dapples. Stallion preferred. Price depends on whether it is a stallion or mare and the darkness and degree of the dapples.

Also open to using a stud of any breed, as I'm currently just working on a concept project.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: [WANTED] Sooty Dapple

Post by Totina »

I have a forest horse stallion with sooty dapples available for stud. His skills are not very good though but I am trying to create two lines of clearly visible sooty dapple, one for forest horse and one for NAB. Unfortunately the sooty dapple gene has been very elusive for me in my attempts to pass it on to the next generation.

CarouselCowgirl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CarouselCowgirl »

Shoot me a message if you would like to see what sooty dapple Andalusians I have available for stud. I've got dozens.
Argent II
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

CarouselCowgirl wrote:Shoot me a message if you would like to see what sooty dapple Andalusians I have available for stud. I've got dozens.
I think I'll just settle for the Turkmene stud in the classifieds unless you have a a chestnut with heavy dapples and no shine genes.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
CarouselCowgirl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CarouselCowgirl »

Argent II wrote:
CarouselCowgirl wrote:Shoot me a message if you would like to see what sooty dapple Andalusians I have available for stud. I've got dozens.
I think I'll just settle for the Turkmene stud in the classifieds unless you have a a chestnut with heavy dapples and no shine genes.
These are the only 2 chestnut dapple colts I own currently:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/423253
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/435138
Argent II
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

I actually already bred my own, but thanks.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:10 pm