Community Forum

Grade horse mare wanted pays well

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Rachelkim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Grade horse mare wanted pays well

Post by Rachelkim »

Hi. I recently bought an amazing grade horse stallion, which had 59K GP!!!!! WOOHOO!
I want to get him a girlfriend. I can pay well as I'm also on the verge of levelling up.

Please contact! I would like a mare with similar stats as him*. He's also a champion!

*High gp lots of green/gold purebred grade horse

oh and btw can anybody tell me why I can't find the grade horse in the book section or the market? Is it called something different?
Weaving
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Grade horse mare wanted pays well

Post by Weaving »

A grade horse is a horse that is such a mixture of breeds it just becomes known as a grade, kind of like mutts in the dog world, so that's why you can't find one in the book section, in the market a grade horse is the second option I think, rather than under G :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

You can buy one of these to horses (PLEASE NOTE: I am only selling one.)

This filly seems as strong as average. This filly isn't too fast or too slow. Your filly has a lot of endurance. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. This filly keeps a nice, steady pace! This beauty has a decent amount of balance. Your filly looks to be as agile as most. This filly is pretty bright.
Horse Genetic Potential: 48,365
Grade Horse [100%]
Colour: Grey on Mealy Buckskin
Height: 16.1hh
Build: Horse-type, Light
Temperament: Even-tempered
Sire: GCh.++ Rh Titan
Dam: GCh.++ F-RSÆ Fortune of Little Gold
Speed:12.3%
Strength:9.7%
Stamina:43.1%
Intelligence:14.9%
Movement:13.4%
Tempo:25.4%
Agility:16.3%
Balance: 12%
Total: 147%
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/456790
This filly seems as strong as average. What more can I say? This filly has about average speed. This filly's endurance is higher than average. This filly takes steady, certain strides. Man, this filly keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! Your filly is pretty balanced. Your filly looks to be as agile as most. Your filly is right at the top of the bell curve. Horse Genetic Potential: 47,552
Grade Horse [100%]
Colour: Grey on Mealy Buckskin
Height: 16.3hh
Build: Horse-type, Medium Light
Temperament: Calm
Sire TCh. RH Legend
Dam GCh.++ F-RSÆ Fortune of Little Gold
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/460492

Please note that some statistics will change as they age.
Rachelkim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rachelkim »

Thanks for the information, I noticed it was right at the top of the list! haha
I got a great grade horse filly from the market. I'm trying to venture out into different breeds, and I like horse-type breeds. If you guys know any great horse type breeds besides the arabian please let me know! Thank you all!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Rachelkim wrote:Thanks for the information, I noticed it was right at the top of the list! haha
I got a great grade horse filly from the market. I'm trying to venture out into different breeds, and I like horse-type breeds. If you guys know any great horse type breeds besides the arabian please let me know! Thank you all!
If you want a breed that has already been worked on for good stats, go to rankings and search world records or top horses. Quite varied. Eventually, we will be able to make our own, new breeds, so perhaps save your horses for that, work out the breeds in their lineage and make more grade horses with the same pedigree (most likely, they'll have different breeds mixed in, so I recommend making your favourite of their foals the breed standard.)
Rachelkim
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rachelkim »

If you want a breed that has already been worked on for good stats, go to rankings and search world records or top horses. Quite varied. Eventually, we will be able to make our own, new breeds, so perhaps save your horses for that, work out the breeds in their lineage and make more grade horses with the same pedigree (most likely, they'll have different breeds mixed in, so I recommend making your favourite of their foals the breed standard.)[/quote]

Thanks! I really appreciate the help :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Rachelkim wrote:Thanks! I really appreciate the help :D
Pleasure. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm