Community Forum

Creating a new breed

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Scales
Visit My Farm

Creating a new breed

Post by Scales »

Hi, I was wondering if a horse is only part Norman Cob (just an example) but they have all the characteristics to identify as a Norman Cob would it work to use them to make a new breed or is the game really picky.

For example:
If there was a Part Norman Cob that had all the statistics to identify as a Norman Cob, if it was bred with a Thoroughbred who met all the requirements would the baby be an Anglo Norman if all went well?
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: Creating a new breed

Post by Argent II »

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Scales wrote:Hi, I was wondering if a horse is only part Norman Cob (just an example) but they have all the characteristics to identify as a Norman Cob would it work to use them to make a new breed or is the game really picky.
As Argents link will will tell you, the answer is yes. You can use a Part Norman Cob in place of a Norman Cob when making breeds
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Hijacking a thread, but a similar question:
Cleveland bay recipe is TB x [NAB x Arabian]. I have a mare of this recipe, but she's too small, so she's not a CB. If I breed her to a stallion who has the same genetic build-up, and supposedly get a foal that fits the standards, will that foal be a CB? (and if the stallion is TB x [TB x [NAB x Arabian]], how about then?)
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

You answered your own question.
Tjigra wrote:Cleveland bay recipe is TB x [NAB x Arabian].
annagirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by annagirl80 »

check mine
annagirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by annagirl80 »

:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:43 am