Community Forum

Finishing training at age 3?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Raven
Visit My Farm

Finishing training at age 3?

Post by Raven »

Hello breeders!
I`m currently seeing many young horses aged 3 to 4 with the training finished (99%), but how is this possible?
Do you have completed all the skill training or you have a special "training shedule"?
Your answer may help me very much :D
P.S. You can write me a private message if this is some kind of secret haha
Thank you! :lol:
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Finishing training at age 3?

Post by Kayaine »

Raven wrote:Hello breeders!
I`m currently seeing many young horses aged 3 to 4 with the training finished (99%), but how is this possible?
Do you have completed all the skill training or you have a special "training shedule"?
It's not a secret. Most people just haven't bothered to write it out yet. XD (Mainly me...) I will try to make an effort today to make up a guide for this. You should note, however, that it has a lot to do with training courses, so if you haven't already, you should work towards completing the energy saver and stamina training courses. On the other hand, it also requires a very specific combination of training to manage. I have almost all the courses done and a very specific way of training, and I can manage a horse at 99.8 -100% in everything by age 2 yrs and 9.5 months old. Also, if you'd like, and if I get it finished today, would you like me to ping you on the training guide?

P.s. This question would have gone better in the help/question forum. ;)
Raven
Visit My Farm

Re: Finishing training at age 3?

Post by Raven »

Kayaine wrote:
Raven wrote:Hello breeders!
It's not a secret. Most people just haven't bothered to write it out yet. XD (Mainly me...) I will try to make an effort today to make up a guide for this. You should note, however, that it has a lot to do with training courses, so if you haven't already, you should work towards completing the energy saver and stamina training courses. On the other hand, it also requires a very specific combination of training to manage. I have almost all the courses done and a very specific way of training, and I can manage a horse at 99.8 -100% in everything by age 2 yrs and 9.5 months old. Also, if you'd like, and if I get it finished today, would you like me to ping you on the training guide?

P.s. This question would have gone better in the help/question forum. ;)
We have so many forums, I always find myself lost here hahaha. Thank you for answering! Yes I would really like if you ping me in the training guide :D Have a nice gameplay :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 6:54 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:54 am