Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

ISO BLACK HORSES W/BLUE EYES

Post by DestinoRidge »

I've paged through the sales adds but can't seem to find any. Looking for black horses with blue eyes, no ponies. Would prefer some Friesian bloodlines, fine if not! :D
Totina
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO BLACK HORSES W/BLUE EYES

Post by Totina »

Black horses with blue eyes don't exist in the game unless you have a double cream dilution on a black base. They are not black though as you can see in this picture:

Black horses with green eyes exist though, but the green eyes are due to the tiger eye gene and there is no similar gene for blue eyes. Blue eyes might come with certain white pattern genes but they are not implemented in the game yet.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

It's not quite the sky blue of a double cream, but a black horse with tiger eyes + a single copy of cream will have aqua blue eyes. I used to have quite a few of these floating around.

Scythian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Totina wrote:Black horses with blue eyes don't exist in the game unless you have a double cream dilution on a black base. They are not black though ...
:?: Inspired by the "Is he varnishing?" discussion in the "What Colour is My Horse" forum: What if a Black+2 creams horse had 2 genes for Sooty? Maybe s/he'd get very close to black with time. Seems like that or Bitapetrone's tiger eye+1 cream for aqua eyes would be the closest approach.

:geek: Another point is that Pearl only lightens the hair or skin when it's in combination with Cream or a second Pearl, but could it lighten the eye color, especially if Tiger Eye is present?
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Destany662 wrote:I've paged through the sales adds but can't seem to find any. Looking for black horses with blue eyes, no ponies. Would prefer some Friesian bloodlines, fine if not! :D
I've been frequently producing several foals that look like this:

I'm keeping the ones I currently own, but the next time I get one I don't need (which will likely be soon, I play pretty quickly), I can save it for you if you'd like.
My horses have zero Friesian in them, but they have fantastic bloodlines, and breed pretty true.
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

lessthanfish wrote:
Destany662 wrote:I've paged through the sales adds but can't seem to find any. Looking for black horses with blue eyes, no ponies. Would prefer some Friesian bloodlines, fine if not! :D
I've been frequently producing several foals that look like this:

I'm keeping the ones I currently own, but the next time I get one I don't need (which will likely be soon, I play pretty quickly), I can save it for you if you'd like.
My horses have zero Friesian in them, but they have fantastic bloodlines, and breed pretty true.
I would love that!
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Destany662 wrote:
lessthanfish wrote: I've been frequently producing several foals that look like this:

I would love that!
I give you a shout-out when i've got a new one
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Destany662 wrote:
I would love that!

I have this filly if you want
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Totina wrote:Black horses with blue eyes don't exist in the game unless you have a double cream dilution on a black base. They are not black though as you can see in this picture:

Black horses with green eyes exist though, but the green eyes are due to the tiger eye gene and there is no similar gene for blue eyes. Blue eyes might come with certain white pattern genes but they are not implemented in the game yet.
I've seen black horses on this game with both blue and green eyes.
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

lessthanfish wrote:
Destany662 wrote:
I would love that!

I have this filly if you want
Horse is gone?