Community Forum

Looking for partnership (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Looking for partnership (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Post by GracelynEquus »

Later if one of the partners leave or I want another I'll update the post. Feel free to comment down!

Hello,

I am currently looking for a partnership.

In a partnership we will work together and help each other out for goals. It might be a breeding project, training, the list goes on. We might borrow/give a horse, maybe ask the other to put a horse up for stud, ask the other to breed two horses (one of them might be the others) etc.

I have some goals to achieve, but with another person it will go twice and fast and hopefully more fun. :)

I'd prefer to do it with someone I "know" but I'd love to meet new people. If you want to be my partner ping me, and if we both agree I'll put you as a partner in my farm bio. 1-3 people is fine, but I would prefer to start out with one person.

I really appreciate you reading this, thanks! :D
Last edited by GracelynEquus on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for partnership

Post by regz46 »

GracelynEquus wrote:Hello,

In a partnership we will work together and help each other out for goals. It might be a breeding project, training, the list goes on. We might borrow/give a horse, maybe ask the other to put a horse up for stud, ask the other to breed two horses (one of them might be the others) etc.

I have some goals to achieve, but with another person it will go twice and fast and hopefully more fun. :)

I'd prefer to do it with someone I "know" but I'd love to meet new people. If you want to be my partner ping me, and if we both agree I'll put you as a partner in my farm bio. 1-3 people is fine, but I would prefer to start out with one person.

Hi. I would be keen to partner up! Just let me know what to do! :)
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for partnership (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Post by sayvegirl »

GracelynEquus wrote:Later if one of the partners leave or I want another I'll update the post. Feel free to comment down!

Hello,

I really need some help and nned a partner
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

sayvegirl wrote: I really need some help and nned a partner
Alrighty!

I can help you, but I have some big partners and if one of them wants a horse I'll have to give it to them for ex.
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Post by sayvegirl »

GracelynEquus wrote:
sayvegirl wrote: I really need some help and nned a partner
Alrighty!

I can help you, but I have some big partners and if one of them wants a horse I'll have to give it to them for ex.
thts ok
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:48 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:48 pm