Community Forum

New Foal. So happy with myself right now :)

JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

New Foal. So happy with myself right now :)

Post by JillJessie1997 »

So I bred my mare, Vanilla Firefly II, who happens to be the first filly I bred from my now 20 year old mare

To my stallion, Draped in Dapples, who has bred to a couple of my other mares, in hopes of getting a colored baby

Sure, I also wanted a couple golds/greens and a nice GP, but that's not what I was aiming for. I was curious what a foal from this pair would look like. I am not disappointed. Here's the new filly:

I named her Painted Firefly (I was going to go with Draped or Dappled Firefly, but decided against this). Sure, she's not loaded with color, but she is very close to what I was looking for. I'm so happy with this breeding and this foal is definitely a keeper. She has two golds and a GP of 57,080, she is also a 100% Grade Horse. But I don't care. I got what I wanted and I'm so happy. :D

Just had to share this with fellow players. I am just eating crow right now.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Belpeor
Visit My Farm

Re: New Foal. So happy with myself right now :)

Post by Belpeor »

Pretty :)
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Belpeor wrote:Pretty :)
Thank you! I think so too :) Here she is now at 1 year, 4.5 months old. Got a little bit more color as she grows up <3

Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

JillJessie1997 wrote: ping
Hey I would just like to say that she is awesome.
I also would like to see what her next foal looks like the one between my stallion and your ante.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Woodstock wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote: ping
Hey I would just like to say that she is awesome.
I also would like to see what her next foal looks like the one between my stallion and your ante.
Thank you! I think she's awesome too :) And sure, when the foal is here I'll put up a photo of he/she. Pardon my ignorance though, what does "ante" mean? :lol:
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

Woodstock wrote: Ping
The foal was born just now between my mare and your stallion. Here is the little colt:

I'm not sure what to name him because my mares have been dropping fillies like they're candy. I named Sunglow Symphony, a colt was a shocker. He is five months already :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:56 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:56 am