Community Forum

Looking for a fast horse

bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Looking for a fast horse

Post by bunnylover88 »

Hey guys! I am currently working on breeding a line of Thoroughbred race horses, but I would love to find another breed with green or gold speed at a cheap price. Please post your horses below! green or gold speed and intelligence, doesn't even have to have more stats than that. Doesn't have to be purebred either, but I would like the horse to be under 17 hands. Thanks so much!
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a fast horse

Post by elizabeth1 »

I have a Bunch of stallions I would be willing to be willing to part with. They are Arabians but they all have All have 6 Gold( Speed, Stamina, Tempo, Balance, Agility, Intelligence). You can take a look and see if you like any. I also have some older mares that have decent stats that can produce foals with those stats you are looking for.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Can you post them on this forum? Thanks! How much would they cost?
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/49636

Here is the farm with 3 of them, They are almost all of breeding age I think.
The other 3 are in my breeding stallions barn
And 2,000 a piece but would be willing to go a bit lower if you wanted

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/49126 here is the stallion barn
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

I am interested in Rough Outlaw, can you put him up for sale for offers only for me? I'll give you $1800, is that ok?
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

bunnylover88 wrote:I am interested in Rough Outlaw, can you put him up for sale for offers only for me? I'll give you $1800, is that ok?

He is reserved for you
Raven
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven »

Hello! I breed Thoroughbreds too, if you want I can sell to you some studs of one of my stallions. :)
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

Raven wrote:Hello! I breed Thoroughbreds too, if you want I can sell to you some studs of one of my stallions. :)
If your selling a mare, I would gladly take one :) I'm trying to start breeding them and am looking for a decent good mare.
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Wow thanks so much Raven! could you post the ones you'd like to sell on here? I've visited your farm many times and have used your studs for my breeding program! Thanks!
Raven
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven »

bunnylover88 wrote:Wow thanks so much Raven! could you post the ones you'd like to sell on here? I've visited your farm many times and have used your studs for my breeding program! Thanks!
Hello bunnylover88!
I`m very happy to learn that you visit my farm! I had a break for a few months, but I`m again racing haha!
Here you can choose any of my horses: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/30925
The price should be high, but for you I`ll make a discount: 20.000$ ;) If you want two, three or maybe four, I`ll make a bigger discount (1= 20.000$ 2= 30.000$ 3= 50.000$ 4=70.000$).
If you are short on cash, than I`ll sell studs of the horse you like for about 5.000$.

It`s cool to see someone breed Thoroughbreds too! :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:27 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:27 pm