Community Forum

AUSTRALIAN AUCTION: Stock horses, Aussie ponies, and some brumbies all up for grabs!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Royale
Visit My Farm

Re: AUSTRALIAN AUCTION: Stock horses, Aussie ponies, and some brumbies all up for grabs!

Post by Royale »

okay - so i just have to say this: :D

first up, thanks for buying my horses...and all the best with your breeding program... i dont know of anyone actively breeding brumbies on HWO but that isnt to say there isnt anyone out there!

(someday, i will perhaps but only time will tell ;) )

I openly admit that my horses certainly arent the greatest in regards to stats/conformation etc but they have potential... :D

and as you mentioned - yes they are georgeous - and if you like dapple, brumbies certainly carry the right gene... i have a couple that im not selling, but their dapple is certainly on full display:

Mothball

Gumleaf

one of these guys actually won be a sizable amount for a most realistic horse competition :D

let me know if you would like to stud either of these guys - i would be more than willing!

all the best :D cant wait to see your progress with them!
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm

Re: AUSTRALIAN AUCTION: Stock horses, Aussie ponies, and some brumbies all up for grabs!

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:okay - so i just have to say this: :D

first up, thanks for buying my horses...and all the best with your breeding program... i dont know of anyone actively breeding brumbies on HWO but that isnt to say there isnt anyone out there!

I openly admit that my horses certainly arent the greatest in regards to stats/conformation etc but they have potential... :D

and as you mentioned - yes they are georgeous - and if you like dapple, brumbies certainly carry the right gene... i have a couple that im not selling, but their dapple is certainly on full display:

Mothball

Gumleaf

one of these guys actually won be a sizable amount for a most realistic horse competition :D

let me know if you would like to stud either of these guys - i would be more than willing!

Hi thanks so much could you keep a hold of the last to for me as I haven't got enough room for them yet I didn't realise I have just started a horse management
Thanks I will uses them for stud but when I have more room Tha ks again
Royale
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale »

Animalsrule wrote:
Royale wrote:okay - so i just have to say this: :D

Mothball

Gumleaf

Hi thanks so much could you keep a hold of the last to for me as I haven't got enough room for them yet I didn't realise I have just started a horse management

no problem in the least - just ping me when you are ready
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:

Thanks I will :D
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:

Hi i can take them now :D
Royale
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale »

Animalsrule wrote:
Royale wrote:

hello - ive accepted one - but the other one says that you dont have enough skills to own another one yet...
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Royale wrote:
Animalsrule wrote:
hello - ive accepted one - but the other one says that you dont have enough skills to own another one yet...
Oh OK it must have been +1 not +2 I will do another now sorry it might take a bit longer
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Animalsrule wrote:
Royale wrote:
Oh OK it must have been +1 not +2 I will do another now sorry it might take a bit longer
thats fine
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am