Re: DONATIONS

Post by Lila2517 »

No nobody wants her
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

Aerostar wrote:
MaestroEventing wrote: are u going to buy my horse?
I’m so sorry! I just realized I forgot to. I apologize
np :D
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

ok
Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Lila2517 wrote:No nobody wants her
I have room for her now
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Ok
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

SHe is up for sale
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Aerostar wrote:something needs to go here
Hi thanks for the donation could I have my grinder thanks so much for doing this its really helped me out a lot
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1813948
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1790060
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Thank you! -Aerostar
May you take as much of my Shetlands as possible? I am no longer interested in them and instead am looking to a new project.

Farm: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am