Community Forum

ISO: Facial Marking Horses

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

ISO: Facial Marking Horses

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

It's been a while since I have posted ad I usually won't post about horses I am looking to buy. However, I am in need of few horses with facial markings. If you or anyone you have one please post below, I have this thread book marked, so please do not quote it.

Preferred Look:
~ Facial marking
~ Black, Buckskin, Palomino, Perlino, Cremello
~ Horse type Medium to Light
~ No feathers
~ No LP, Greying, or Varnish gene

Price range: $10,000-$150,000

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Facial Marking Horses

Post by ambreona24bu »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:It's been a while since I have posted ad I usually won't post about horses I am looking to buy. However, I am in need of few horses with facial markings. If you or anyone you have one please post below, I have this thread book marked, so please do not quote it.

Preferred Look:
~ Facial marking
~ No feathers

~ HOF 2
I have a Cremello would this work https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3026633
WildWolf000
Visit My Farm

Post by WildWolf000 »

Hi! I have this dun for you if you like her ☺️

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3019287
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

So i don't have time atm (and I'm a bit lazy) but if you look at my mustangs they all have face markings. I can put all stallions up for stud and may sell a few. And mares the ones with more white them other. Color are not for sale most likely but u can link and ask. But they all have starts and bald face and meany more idk.

If u see any other breeds. That hav face markings u like i can put them up for stud or can work something out if u like a mare.

Hope i helped:)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

I have various North African Barbs with different facial markings. They're grouped up with some NABxMustang mixes in this pasture. I have more than that that I need to sell but I'm currently out of room. Each horse is $100 as their stats aren't the greatest and I've been looking to sell them for a while now. I do have these offered to another player as well at the moment so it'll be first come first served.

I don't think there's any Buckskins, or Perlinos. I know that there's Black, Seal Browns, Bays, Grullas, and some mixtures of cream / pearl / creampearl. There's also a roan, and there's a Palomino Mustang. Not all of them have facial markings, but I think most do.

Here's two examples of what some of the horses look like in the pasture:

hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:It's been a while since I have posted ad I usually won't post about horses I am looking to buy. However, I am in need of few horses with facial markings. If you or anyone you have one please post below, I have this thread book marked, so please do not quote it.

Preferred Look:
~ Facial marking
~ No feathers

~ HOF 2
I have a few horses with specks on there face ;)
AUstalia
Visit My Farm

Post by AUstalia »

Hi there, I took a look at your horses and are interested in 2 of them '[E] Wicked Flash' and '[E] A Dark Harmony' i can pay you anything from $1 to $1000 each for those 2 if you are still selling them. I will let you breed them for free if you like.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Almost all of my horses have face markings. I can definitely do the colors you’re interested in. Take a look around my pastures and let me know if you’d be interested in a foal :)

Color genes I have:
Minimal tobiano (just face and leg markings)
Bay, black and chestnut base coats
Cream, dun and champagne dilutes available
Tiger eye (idk if I have any with brown eyes anymore lol)

Some lp, but it’s spread out enough among my stock that I cab easily get you a non-lp one
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am