Community Forum

RiverStone Stables Canadian Horse SALE!!!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Horses#9
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RiverStone Stables Canadian Horse SALE!!!

Post by Horses#9 »

USA1776 wrote:Hi, My name is USA1776 and I welcome you to StoneRiver Stables. Here in our stables we reach to achieve pure quality Canadian Horses. In our spare time we are also trying to breed Canadian Pacer and also Canadian Warmbloods.

Right now i have some Canadian Foals for sale. Look in my Canadian horse Pasture and if anything cathches your eye ping me and i will tell you if i'm willing to sell.

Sincerely, USA1776 :D
Hi do you have any Canadian horses, Canadian pacers and Canadian warmbloofs for sale please link any thanks :D
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

Unfortunately, I’m just 10k low on that moeney, does 45k each work for you?
USA1776
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by USA1776 »

Ladybug JR wrote:
USA1776 wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2233013
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1267029
These two are for sell and i would like to get 50,000 from them if thats to much just say. :D
Unfortunately, I’m just 10k low on that moeney, does 45k each work for you?
Yes that is perfectly fine they are up :D :D :D
USA1776
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by USA1776 »

Horses#9 wrote:
USA1776 wrote:Hi, My name is USA1776 and I welcome you to StoneRiver Stables. Here in our stables we reach to achieve pure quality Canadian Horses. In our spare time we are also trying to breed Canadian Pacer and also Canadian Warmbloods.

Right now i have some Canadian Foals for sale. Look in my Canadian horse Pasture and if anything cathches your eye ping me and i will tell you if i'm willing to sell.

Hi do you have any Canadian horses, Canadian pacers and Canadian warmbloofs for sale please link any thanks :D
Hi i have this canadian Horse filly for sell http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2245315 i would like to get 50,000 for her but if thats to much just tell me :D :D :D
Horses#9
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

USA1776 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Hi i have this canadian Horse filly for sell http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2245315 i would like to get 50,000 for her but if thats to much just tell me :D :D :D
Hi she is really nice but I am in need for a stallion /colt but if you don't have any that's fine I will have her anyway as I need a new mare :D an d 50k is fine
also do you have any others of the breeds above ?
USA1776 wrote:
USA1776
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by USA1776 »

Horses#9 wrote:
USA1776 wrote: Hi i have this canadian Horse filly for sell http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2245315 i would like to get 50,000 for her but if thats to much just tell me :D :D :D
Hi she is really nice but I am in need for a stallion /colt but if you don't have any that's fine I will have her anyway as I need a new mare :D an d 50k is fine
USA1776 wrote:
She is up and thank you, but i'm sorry right now i only have Canadian horses i'm still trying to breed Canadian pacers and warmbloods, but as soon i have some i will contact you. :D :D :D
Horses#9
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

USA1776 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
She is up and thank you, but i'm sorry right now i only have Canadian horses i'm still trying to breed Canadian pacers and warmbloods, but as soon i have some i will contact you. :D :D :D
okay np and thanks :D :D
USA1776
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by USA1776 »

Horses#9 wrote:
USA1776 wrote: She is up and thank you, but i'm sorry right now i only have Canadian horses i'm still trying to breed Canadian pacers and warmbloods, but as soon i have some i will contact you. :D :D :D
okay np and thanks :D :D
Yep :D
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2233172
Are you willing to sell him? How much?
Thank you!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Hi USA1776! I am in need of a Canadian Horse Stallion. Do you have any? Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 6:51 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:51 am