Community Forum

Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Snowy River Ranch wrote:Hey I have a hard time to figure out how to link them. But I will type it out. 1. Palomino Mare 17 years pregnant mixed LT Heavy Draft. 2. Palomino Stallion 4 years mixed Forest and LT Heavy Draft. 3. Bay Stallion 9 years part LT Heavy Draft and Mustang. 4. Dark Bay Mare 12 years mixed Mustang and LT Heavy Draft. 5. Buckskin Mare 11 years LT Heavy Draft and Arabian. 6. Cream Stallion 12 years mixed LT Heavy Draft. And 7. Dark Bay Stallion 16 years mixed Mustang and LT Heavy Draft. I hope this will help, and some ideas.
I took a look at them. Looks like there isn't any I can use with my stock :/ Maybe ill contact you later about some once i get them to pure. :)
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Snowy River Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Snowy River Ranch »

Ok. Thank you. I do hope you like some of the horses. :)
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello :D

I tried to message you via PM but guess your's has expired temporarily :D

anyhow, I was wondering if you would be willing to train some of my horses? i have somewhere between 2 and 12 for you to train... just say how many you are willing to do at once - or if you are not interested at all :) i'm willing to pay 35-40K.

thanks, Royale
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:Hello :D

anyhow, I was wondering if you would be willing to train some of my horses? i have somewhere between 2 and 12 for you to train... just say how many you are willing to do at once - or if you are not interested at all :) i'm willing to pay 35-40K.

thanks, Royale
Not too sure why it wouldn't let you send me a message.
What is your time frame for these horses?
If given enough time I'm willing to take on all 12 at once.
My standard fee is 50k per horses (Buy 5 Get 1 free)
But I do understand your willing to pay up 40k.
I will do each horse for 40k each but no BOGO.
Let me know if this will work for you.
Owner Of FIR Club

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:Hello :D

thanks, Royale
Not too sure why it wouldn't let you send me a message.
What is your time frame for these horses?
If given enough time I'm willing to take on all 12 at once.
My standard fee is 50k per horses (Buy 5 Get 1 free)
But I do understand your willing to pay up 40k.
I will do each horse for 40k each but no BOGO.
Let me know if this will work for you.
50 Each with 6th free sounds good to me.
Do you need me to post via your training forum?

Time frame isnt urgent.. but a 2/3/4 weeks return max for them all would be good
The most important thing to me is their age. I really need them done by 2years 9.5m - but i'm sure you can do this?
if you go over the limit - dont worry :D [the reason is I need to have them trained, their feed optimized and "tested" before they are 3years - or if they breach that mark, i go for 4 years.]

if you need more time let me know - again, it isnt urgent.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:
50 Each with 6th free sounds good to me.
Do you need me to post via your training forum?

Time frame isnt urgent.. but a 2/3/4 weeks return max for them all would be good
The most important thing to me is their age. I really need them done by 2years 9.5m - but i'm sure you can do this?
if you go over the limit - dont worry :D [the reason is I need to have them trained, their feed optimized and "tested" before they are 3years - or if they breach that mark, i go for 4 years.]

if you need more time let me know - again, it isnt urgent.
Yes please reply with the links on my training forum.
Make sure to put comments in their profile per my training page.
I am not very busy this weekend so I may be able to get 6 of them done but i'm hoping to get all 12 completed at least by 02/10/2020.
I can train a horse in 2yrs and 3.5mths so as long as they are 6 mths or younger I can get them done by 2yrs 9.5mths.
If i ever have a hard horse that is hard to change weight they will still be under 3yrs.
Horses that are picky with their temperament I may have to age to 3yrs-4yrs depending how the mother and father were.

Thank you! :)
Owner Of FIR Club

honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HorzeLover101 wrote:Ping
Hey! So I saw you said post here for a PT... (I read people's full forums :lol: )
I need a trainer and I was wondering if you would be willing to PT a couple of my horses that are getting older (1 year) so I can't train them myself without them getting to old. I am try to max my stats in training so I can train my own foals that I buy/breed... but right now my yearlings would age to fast. Anyway you would be willing to take some of my yearlings, there should be under six... :) P.S. I never intend to train for others... so you can always know any horse I give for training is mine. :D I just don't have the stats yet for them.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

honeybunny wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:Ping
Hey! So I saw you said post here for a PT... (I read people's full forums :lol: )
I need a trainer and I was wondering if you would be willing to PT a couple of my horses that are getting older (1 year) so I can't train them myself without them getting to old. I am try to max my stats in training so I can train my own foals that I buy/breed... but right now my yearlings would age to fast. Anyway you would be willing to take some of my yearlings, there should be under six... :) P.S. I never intend to train for others... so you can always know any horse I give for training is mine. :D I just don't have the stats yet for them.
post the links on my fourm. Take in account i do not take fillies/mares or horses over the age of 10 years. Also must have green/gold stats and no reds to be trained.
Owner Of FIR Club

honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Hey! So I saw you said post here for a PT... (I read people's full forums :lol: )
post the links on my fourm. Take in account i do not take fillies/mares or horses over the age of 10 years. Also must have green/gold stats and no reds to be trained.
Okay! I'm I correct in understanding your info above as you do not train fillies or mares? That is fine by me... I train fillies and mares for high sale value and breeding stock so they aren't as important. (Also this is just a learning question (if you feel like answering it :D) why don't you take fillies/mares?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

honeybunny wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Okay! I'm I correct in understanding your info above as you do not train fillies or mares? That is fine by me... I train fillies and mares for high sale value and breeding stock so they aren't as important. (Also this is just a learning question (if you feel like answering it :D) why don't you take fillies/mares?
fillies and mares do not trump stallions or colts. Colts and stallions compete better in comps thus why i will only train males. I will train females with exceptions but that is rarely.
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 am