Community Forum

Looking for a breeder? Visit this forum!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Looking for a breeder? Visit this forum!

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Hi! So, instead of training ( thank you to all my trainers that are training for me I don't like training) anyway, instead of training, I have decided to make this forum. Here is what I am going to do, instead of you taking all of your turns, I will do it for you. All you would need to do is, sell me the horses that you are breeding, and I will put them in my breeding pasture, and once the foal is born, I will place it in my barn called, " horses I am breeding for other people". Then I will place the foal up and the mare or stallion ( whichever you gave me) and yeah, so here are some things that you need to know:
1. The cost is 5k ( because I have lots of horses and I need to pay a lot already)
2. You can breed with one of my stallions
3. You have 1 week to pickup the foal and the dam or sire ( whichever you gave me) or I will charge more ( $500 more)
4. If you are not in the client list right away, you will be put on the waiting list which is below and will be updated every time I get a new client.
5. Please be patient it takes quite a bit of time
6. I won't name the foal but I will put WHS in front of it since I bred it
7. If you want me to train the Mare to be trained a bit I can do that for about $25
8. I will give you a total once the foal is done, and ill tell you when the foal is up ( it will be for offers only so that no one else buys it)
9. If you want me to do anything else, I will be happy to but be aware, it might cost a little extra
10. Link the horse for offers only and I will offer for it and then you wait until I get the foal comes ( I will put it on here so you can see it)
11. You can let me keep the foal if you do not want it

So I will also have a clients list, and I will take 3 clients at once and the rest will be on a waiting list.

CLIENT LIST:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:18 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:18 am