Community Forum

Australian Stock Horses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Australian Stock Horses

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello All... later, perhaps, I will update this first post with more information on Australian stock horses.

Briefly - they are obviously australians, and reasonably rare on HWO, so they are one of my breeding projects :)
to keep track of some of them :) ... i've decided to post links to any new foals...

anyone else breeding/own Australian stock horses? please, join in :)

NOTE: UNNAMED HORSES ARE FOR SALE
Last edited by Royale Ranch on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: Australian Stock Horses

Post by Royale Ranch »

(sold) unnamed

I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. Doesn't have much natural speed, I fear. We won't know for a while, but looks like he's got a decent amount of stamina. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. When it comes to tempo, your colt is pretty average. This colt's balance is average. Your colt's agility isn't anything to write home about. Bloody colt is smart! Too smart!
GP: 42

Auz

I wouldn't get your hopes up about this one, he's rather weak. This colt isn't slow, but he is no Flash Gordon! Then again, no one is. Appears to have plenty left after workouts. Looks good to me. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. This colt is very steady. This seems like a very balanced colt. This colt doesn't possess much agility... Smart colt, shouldn't have any trouble teaching him new things.
GP: 45

SBH Kiss my Class

With a little training, he'll grow into quite a strong colt. Real fast colt you've got here! Appears to have plenty left after workouts. Looks good to me. Well, he knows what to do with his feet, moves well which is good. This colt is very steady. The balance on this colt is what I'd call standard. This colt isn't very agile nor is he stiff. Your colt should pick up on things quickly.
GP: 46

~TRR Wishful Fluke

I'd say this filly has an average amount of strength. Your filly is about as fast as average. This filly has plenty of vitality and, in turn, plenty of stamina. Your filly moves like the rest of them. When it comes to tempo, your filly is pretty average. Your filly is pretty balanced. Appears to be a very agile filly, should do good for you. I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

Where's Bay

I cannot be certain, but it seems he'll grow into a strong colt. What more can I say? This colt has about average speed. Seems to have decent stamina. This colt takes jerky and rigid steps. When it comes to tempo, your colt is pretty average. I haven't seen this colt trip once. This colt isn't very agile nor is he stiff. Seems fairly intelligent, at least from what I've seen.
Last edited by Royale Ranch on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

*SOLD*UNNAMED

About average strength, nothing exciting. I wouldn't get your hopes up on this colt, speed isn't one of his strengths. From the looks of things, this colt has an average amount of stamina. Your colt moves like the rest of them. This colt keeps a nice, steady pace! This colt is a nice ride, very well balanced. This colt doesn't seem to be very agile. Smart colt, shouldn't have any trouble teaching him new things.
GP: 47 (stallion)

*SOLD*UNNAMED

I wouldn't get your hopes up about this one, she's rather weak. Your filly is about as fast as average. Hard to tell, stamina-wise. Looks like she'll hold up though. This filly falls right in the middle, movement-wise. Your filly keeps time well. This beauty has a decent amount of balance. Hard to tell how agile this filly is, seems about average. This filly is definitely intelligent. Really knows her stuff!
GP: 42 (mare)

~TRR Moondust Mist~

This is as strong a filly as any. She isn't the fastest filly around, but she isn't the slowest either. This filly's endurance is higher than average. I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. Your filly has a good tempo about her. This seems like a very balanced filly. This filly is very spry! Your filly should pick up on things quickly.
GP: 48 (mare)

*SOLD* UNNAMED

About average strength, nothing exciting. She isn't the fastest filly around, but she isn't the slowest either. Your filly has a typical amount of stamina. This filly walks in a perfect manner. This filly is very steady. This filly's balance is average. Your filly's agility isn't anything to write home about. Your filly should pick up on things quickly.
GP: 46 (MARE)
Last edited by Royale Ranch on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

okay - so, I havent been keeping up with my foals! some of them are sold - and that inculudes some that havent been posted here :(.....
but on the upside, the Australian Stock horse population is going up! :)

below are the horses that are left from the last 'batch' of foals...as always, unnamed horses for sale for only $1

*SOLD*unnamed Stallion, 4* eval, GP: 47!

*SOLD*unnamed Mare, 4* Eval, GP 42!

~TRR Moondust Mist~

*SOLD*unnamed Mare, 3 eval, GP: 46, 1 green

*SOLD*unnamed filly, 3 eval, 36 GP

hopefully, another lot coming today :) and this time, i will update.. what do you think?
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

annnnd some more ASH's have arrived :)

all unnamed horses for sale for $1

unnamed filly

unnamed filly

Sassy Lioness

unnamed filly

unnamed colt

unnamed filly
Become a Patron!