Community Forum

Lipizzaner Horse Registry: *Open* Now Excepting Registration Applications!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Lipizzaner Horse Registry: *Closed for update*

Post by honeybunny »

Shadow_Hills wrote:
honeybunny wrote:
Ping this Message!
Username: Shadow_Hills
Farm Link: Royal Meadows Ranch owned by Shadow_Hills
Links to the horses you are registering: ℭairo Snowflake
Do you agree to follow the registries rules? Yes
He is marked as registered! I will evaluate him when he is three, because he will look totally different. His sire and dam are registered so he will be registered, and if he flunks evaluation (he won't, he is a very nice foal!) then he is marked by a negetive or unexcepted individual, but due to parent's registry he will be recognized by the registry. But he should pass 100% :D Good job!
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

honeybunny wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:
Links to the horses you are registering: ℭairo Snowflake
He is marked as registered! I will evaluate him when he is three, because he will look totally different. His sire and dam are registered so he will be registered, and if he flunks evaluation (he won't, he is a very nice foal!) then he is marked by a negetive or unexcepted individual, but due to parent's registry he will be recognized by the registry. But he should pass 100% :D Good job!
Thanks! :D

1 more:

Links to the horses you are registering: ℳaximal
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Lipizzaner Horse Registry: *Open* Now Excepting Registration Applications!

Post by honeybunny »

Shadow_Hills wrote:Ping!

Maximal

Color: Grey

Horse Performance Rating: 3

Performance Breakdown:
Temperament: 4
Balance: 3
Type: Cart type

Faults: Poor Balance. Temperament should be Spirited - Bombproof.

Horse Realistic Rating: 4 1/2 (****1/2)

Rating Break-Down:
Head: 5
Neck: 4 1/2
Withers: 4 1/2
Chest: 5
Ribcage: 5
Shoulder: 5
Back: 3
Loins: 5
Croup: 4 1/2
Legs: 4
Hooves: 5

Notes: Pros: Very nice, strong looking colt. Beautiful, exemplary head with refined ears. Wide, deep chest and deep short ribcage. Nicely balanced loins. Good withers. Good Shoulders
Faults:
1. Poorly Arched Neck, low set.
2. Back swayed. Poorly connected to rump and withers. Weak back.
3. Croup triangular. Lacks rounding. Hip-bones prominent. Disproportionate
4. Small boned. Over Refined. Disproportionate. Sickle Hocked.
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

honeybunny wrote:
Ping this Message!
Farm Link: Royal Meadows Ranch owned by Shadow_Hills and my side account, Royal Star
Links to the horses you are registering: Firefly (full sister to ℭairo Snowflake)
Do you agree to follow the registries rules?: Yes
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

honeybunny wrote:
Ping this Message!
I am willing to help here and there but cannot fully commit as I work 3 jobs.

Username: HallOfFame 2
Farm Link: HallOfFame 2 owned by HallOfFame 2 (http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/112295)
Links to the horses you are registering: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/111589 (Hoping at least one of these horses qualify)
Do you agree to follow the registries rules?: Of course

~ HOF 2
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote:
Ping this Message!

Farm Link: HallOfFame 2 owned by HallOfFame 2 (http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/112295)
Links to the horses you are registering: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/111589 (Hoping at least one of these horses qualify)

~ HOF 2
I looked thru your pasture and they are all horses I will be able to qualify... I totally get the working 3 jobs part... LOL sounds like what I have to do to pay feed bills! :D I would level and critic your horses now... but I am super busy wrapping up my contest... so I will level them ASAP! :D
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

honeybunny wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
I looked thru your pasture and they are all horses I will be able to qualify... I totally get the working 3 jobs part... LOL sounds like what I have to do to pay feed bills! :D I would level and critic your horses now... but I am super busy wrapping up my contest... so I will level them ASAP! :D
No worries. Take the time you need. Speaking from working 3 jobs I understand life gets busy. I've seen most of the Lips in sale are either white or Smoky Champagne (greyish) but recently bred out a Silver Dapple colt who I hope will qualify as well since he is a different color and could perhaps pass as "Dapple Grey"

~ HOF 2
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: I looked thru your pasture and they are all horses I will be able to qualify... I totally get the working 3 jobs part... LOL sounds like what I have to do to pay feed bills! :D I would level and critic your horses now... but I am super busy wrapping up my contest... so I will level them ASAP! :D
No worries. Take the time you need. Speaking from working 3 jobs I understand life gets busy. I've seen most of the Lips in sale are either white or Smoky Champagne (greyish) but recently bred out a Silver Dapple colt who I hope will qualify as well since he is a different color and could perhaps pass as "Dapple Grey"

~ HOF 2
Cool! Any horses that can't make the registry because of color (I.E. a sorrel, buckskin, cremello or paint) can become a "recognized" horse, meaning that if bred to a white or any other excepted color horse they produce only excepted color foals then they may be recognized! Mostly if their conformation is amazing! :D
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

honeybunny wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
Cool! Any horses that can't make the registry because of color (I.E. a sorrel, buckskin, cremello or paint) can become a "recognized" horse, meaning that if bred to a white or any other excepted color horse they produce only excepted color foals then they may be recognized! Mostly if their conformation is amazing! :D
I am working on the confo and stats...unfortunately my starter mare was only 26kish HGP. Anyway, I have linked the colt below. Not sure if he passes as dapple Grey/Silver Dapple or not.

HOF ~ Triple Gift Hercules

~ HOF 2
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Cool! Any horses that can't make the registry because of color (I.E. a sorrel, buckskin, cremello or paint) can become a "recognized" horse, meaning that if bred to a white or any other excepted color horse they produce only excepted color foals then they may be recognized! Mostly if their conformation is amazing! :D
I am working on the confo and stats...unfortunately my starter mare was only 26kish HGP. Anyway, I have linked the colt below. Not sure if he passes as dapple Grey/Silver Dapple or not.

HOF ~ Triple Gift Hercules

~ HOF 2
He for sure does! I can't wait to get his genes in the registry. Also, this sounds weird, but breed him to his dam if possible it could double the genes!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 12:31 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:31 am