Community Forum

Need a Trainer - Please read for info

Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: Need a Trainer - Please read for info

Post by Royale Ranch »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:

Hello stormchase. Can you please let me know how you would like to proceed with training. I am ready and waiting for your first horse. However, without bring harsh, if you don't respond/let me know soon, I will open training direct to the public, as I am sure I will be of service there. :) Thanks very much!
Sorry, I've been super busy :oops: I'll go look for the foal and post it here as soon as I can.
thats great, thanks :)

looking forward to it
just did a horse for someone else well under 3 years :)
testing how long it takes me to do two at once now :)
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I'd like to make a deal with a trustworthy trainer that can train to at least 98% in all stats BEFORE 4 years :)
I'll pay a big amount in advance and just ship the foals off to training. I think in total it would be around 15-20 horses? And that's why I'm willing to pay 4 million for the total deal.
I would like to see proof that you can meet my requirements... I've had bad experiences with some other trainers, you see.
Yes, I can train myself but I am busy with already MANY MANY horses, some belonging to my partners for |PTP|.
I will be happy to train a few since I finished some of mine
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Royale Ranch wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Sorry, I've been super busy :oops: I'll go look for the foal and post it here as soon as I can.
thats great, thanks :)

looking forward to it
just did a horse for someone else well under 3 years :)
testing how long it takes me to do two at once now :)
hey stormchase :

just wondering when your horse will be ready for pick up? note: if you like, i can take a bunch at a time and keep them on my holding account if that makes it easier :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 12:25 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:25 am