Community Forum

I am back with training! ( closed)

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I am back with training! ( only for two weeks though)

Post by appleloosafarm »

mora098 wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: your horse is done, He will be up soon and also if he isnt to your liking go ahead and say so also, It will be 20k for his training because I am doing a discount :D
That's ok :) I can do the last couple %. Thanks! Whenever you are ready I'll take him
Thanks also if you have anymore I am still training up until next friday :D but, if of course you do this on firday or the next day you will get your horse back no matter what obviously but just to clarify :)
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

appleloosafarm wrote:
mora098 wrote: That's ok :) I can do the last couple %. Thanks! Whenever you are ready I'll take him
Thanks also if you have anymore I am still training up until next friday :D but, if of course you do this on firday or the next day you will get your horse back no matter what obviously but just to clarify :)
That's ok, I'll pass for now :) Want to let others first :D
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

mora098 wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: Thanks also if you have anymore I am still training up until next friday :D but, if of course you do this on firday or the next day you will get your horse back no matter what obviously but just to clarify :)
That's ok, I'll pass for now :) Want to let others first :D
ok
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

appleloosafarm wrote:I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.
I am going to try a 4th time.

I would like to request your service as mora has stated before. And i have comments on page 1 and 4 and (maybe) 6 or 7
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: Ok just let me know when you are ready for them
you are getting an additional discount on one your next horses that will be trained because I messed up one step on your one horse so his training might be a little longer your subtotal for the next breeding will be now lowered down to 25k :D
If you look up top you said you would train my next two horses for 20k each
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

BleedingHrt wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote:I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.
I am going to try a 4th time.

I would like to request your service as mora has stated before. And i have comments on page 1 and 4 and (maybe) 6 or 7
ok
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: you are getting an additional discount on one your next horses that will be trained because I messed up one step on your one horse so his training might be a little longer your subtotal for the next breeding will be now lowered down to 25k :D
If you look up top you said you would train my next two horses for 20k each
Yes but as you see I messed up your one horses training so he will be trained after 4 thats why you are getting an additional discount :D for one of your next if that makes sense
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: If you look up top you said you would train my next two horses for 20k each
Yes but as you see I messed up your one horses training so he will be trained after 4 thats why you are getting an additional discount :D for one of your next if that makes sense
Oh, I get it... when will he be done?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: Yes but as you see I messed up your one horses training so he will be trained after 4 thats why you are getting an additional discount :D for one of your next if that makes sense
Oh, I get it... when will he be done?
You I really dont know I made the mistake of training him on one thing for too long and it messes up his whole training, thats one problem with training lol and I will get him done as soon as i can
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: Oh, I get it... when will he be done?
You I really dont know I made the mistake of training him on one thing for too long and it messes up his whole training, thats one problem with training lol and I will get him done as soon as i can
It's ok, I'm not in a rush to get him so take your time
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 pm

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 pm