Community Forum

I am back with training! ( closed)

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

I am back with training! ( closed)

Post by appleloosafarm »

I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.
Last edited by appleloosafarm on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Re: I am back with training! ( only for two weeks though)

Post by Dressage Queen »

Can you meet me in the chat room to speak about this now? Thanks
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

appleloosafarm wrote:I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.
I would LOVE it if you could train at least one of my horses!! I may not be able to meet the money requirements you stated though... :? :? :?
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.

I would like to have a few horses trained, please meet me in the chat room
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

I would like to take advantage and have 2/3 horses trained if you are able to accomidate.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:

sorry I prefer to only talk through this
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
I would LOVE it if you could train at least one of my horses!! I may not be able to meet the money requirements you stated though... :? :? :?
Thats fine again what I said if you dont have that much its ok I can work something out. :D
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
sorry I prefer to only talk through this
Would you take some nice horses in trade for training?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: sorry I prefer to only talk through this
Would you take some nice horses in trade for training?
Umm sure it depends if they match what I like lol
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Hey I'd love a horse trained :) I am wondering, can you keep the temperament strong? And also how long in days does it take you? I leave for a few days so won't be as active (will probs stop by tho) and I don't want to leave you hanging with my horses
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:43 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:43 pm