The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Discipline Potential Evaluation

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Discipline Potential Evaluation

Post by Silverine »

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I looked at this thread. Life has been super crazy. Luckily I have an:
Update!
I realized that some of the confo comments were missing from Movement - specifically some of the gold comments. I've updated the Movement score tab to include the over-looked comments. I'm also working on a better way to record horse information based on my own herd records so hopefully I'll have that up and running soon. :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Silverine wrote:Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I looked at this thread. Life has been super crazy. Luckily I have an:
Update!
I realized that some of the confo comments were missing from Movement - specifically some of the gold comments. I've updated the Movement score tab to include the over-looked comments. I'm also working on a better way to record horse information based on my own herd records so hopefully I'll have that up and running soon. :D
This is amazing! However, the last few days I can't open the links...?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Veterinarian wrote: This is amazing! However, the last few days I can't open the links...?
That's strange. They open on mine. Have you tried today? Do you mind grabbing a screencap of the error if it's still not working?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Silverine wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: This is amazing! However, the last few days I can't open the links...?
That's strange. They open on mine. Have you tried today? Do you mind grabbing a screencap of the error if it's still not working?
It tells me, when I try to get the copy, this
"Webpage not available
The webpage at data:text/html;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"

I am using my Android Tablet but a few weeks ago I did not have a problem with opening it.
Sorry for the trouble :(
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

well.. WOW!

Love this, thankyou so much!
I'm defiantly a spreadsheet lover (and can't count how many times I have created various ones for HWO) but it's great to have one like this, tried and tested ;)
Can't wait to try it out! :D

FYI, my personal favorite spreadsheet is one i created for a large breeding project: I branched out/color coded every breed, and it's the first thing I refer back to when reaching each new "milestone" in the project.

Royale.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Update!
I realized there was an issue with the blank sheet. That issue has been fixed. Conformation maximums have also been updated to make the sheet more accurate.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Silverine wrote:.
Hi
I just wanted to ask, this mare has the comment: 'This mare is unbelievably fast!' but I can't find the score for that comment in the spreadsheet? I also can't find 'Your mare is pretty balanced'.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2137956
This stallion has a comment that says "This stallion could out run a racecar"
I don't see that in the comments under speed.
Thank You! :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Malakai10 wrote:
Silverine wrote:.
Hi
I just wanted to ask, this mare has the comment: 'This mare is unbelievably fast!' but I can't find the score for that comment in the spreadsheet? I also can't find 'Your mare is pretty balanced'.
They're both there. Comments that have a gendered noun on them (stallion, mare, colt, filly) will have stallion/mare in that place so you can't just Ctrl+F for "This mare is unbelievably fast!", you have to Ctrl+F for "This stallion/mare is unbelievably fast!". Of you can just cut off the beginning part and for "is unbelievably fast"
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Raikit wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Hi
They're both there. Comments that have a gendered noun on them (stallion, mare, colt, filly) will have stallion/mare in that place so you can't just Ctrl+F for "This mare is unbelievably fast!", you have to Ctrl+F for "This stallion/mare is unbelievably fast!". Of you can just cut off the beginning part and for "is unbelievably fast"
I could only find the speed comment in the green and not-coloured comments - the mare has that comment highlighted in gold. And I still can't find the second comment? I'm not sure if I'm still looking incorrectly.

Thanks for making this, by the way, it's incredibly helpful :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 am