Both Western Sections- posted one week later on the same day as the 1st
Driving Section- posted on week later on the same day as the 1st

Example:
Racing Section- Friday, November 1st
English Sections- Friday, November 8
Western Sections- Friday, November 15
Driving Section- Friday, November 22

Rules
*You are being paid to write for me ($50,000 per issue), and you agreed to follow my rules when I hired you. Therefore, if you break one rule, you will get a warning and it will be overlooked; if you break two, you will get another, firmer warning; but if you break three or more rules, you will be fired.

1. Absolutely no foul language
2. I have a right to ask for something in your newsletter to be removed, and if I ask it to be removed, it had better be removed within 24 hours (unless you are Sawd who is only on on the weekends :))
3. Please model your newsletter branches after mine (too many different formats can be confusing for readers); however, I do want to see a personal twist :D
4. Please, please, please keep in contact with me! This is very important! I want to hear everything and anything you have to say about the newsletter. If you don't like something I'm doing, tell me. I want to hear it, I promise. Nothing is too "mean" or "harsh." I like it when you can be honest and upfront with me. :) I want to hear your suggestions! (and anything else you have to say too! :))
5. Please bookmark this page so that we don't always have to quote one another.
Last edited by h a z e l on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: HW Newsletter Writer's Chat

Post by RenegadePegasus »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Western Timed Section
Lila25172 wrote:Western Scored Section
Kamichi Stables wrote:English Eventing Section
Sawd10 wrote:English Other Section
Veterinarian wrote:Driving Section
_h a z e l_ wrote:Racing Section
Schedule
Racing Section- posted on the 1st of each month
Both English Sections- posted one week later on the same day as the 1st

Example:

Rules
*You are being paid to write for me, and you agreed to follow my rules when I hired you. Therefore, if you break one rule, you will get a warning and it will be overlooked; if you break two, you will get another, firmer warning; but if you break three or more rules, you will be fired.

2. I have a right to ask for something in your newsletter to be removed, and if I ask it to be removed, it had better be removed within 24 hours (unless you are Sawd who is only on on the weekends :))
3. Please model your newsletter branches after mine (too many different formats can be confusing for readers); however, I do want to see a personal twist :D
4. Please, please, please keep in contact with me! This is very important! I want to hear everything and anything you have to say about the newsletter. If you don't like something I'm doing, tell me. I want to hear it, I promise. Nothing is too "mean" or "harsh." I like it when you can be honest and upfront with me. :) I want to hear your suggestions! (and anything else you have to say too! :))
Got it! :)
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Schedule

Example:

Rules
*You are being paid to write for me, and you agreed to follow my rules when I hired you. Therefore, if you break one rule, you will get a warning and it will be overlooked; if you break two, you will get another, firmer warning; but if you break three or more rules, you will be fired.

Got it! :)
Awesome! :D
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:...
Kamichi Stables wrote:...
As your newsletters will be coming out on the 8th, I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing :)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

_h a z e l_ wrote:[qute="Sawd10"]...
As your newsletters will be coming out on the 8th, I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing :)[/quote]
I am going to work on it tomorrow, as Mondays and Wednesdays are my busy days. I should have it ready at least a few days before it is time for it to go out. I will PM you the official letter before I actually post it.

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:[qute="Sawd10"]...
As your newsletters will be coming out on the 8th, I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing :)
I am going to work on it tomorrow, as Mondays and Wednesdays are my busy days. I should have it ready at least a few days before it is time for it to go out. I will PM you the official letter before I actually post it.

Kamichi[/quote]

Sounds good! :) Great, thank you! :D Can't wait to see it!!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Western Timed Section
Lila25172 wrote:Western Scored Section
Kamichi Stables wrote:English Eventing Section
Sawd10 wrote:English Other Section
Veterinarian wrote:Driving Section
_h a z e l_ wrote:Racing Section
Schedule

Example:

Rules

Alright, cool!
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:...
I was able to check today. Will start on Friday
A wise man once said nothing at all.
h a z e l
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

I was able to check today. Will start on Friday
All right, great! :D
Lila25172
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

[quote="_h a z e l_"][quote="RenegadePegasus"]Western Timed Section[/quote]
[quote="Lila25172"]Western Scored Section[/quote]
[quote="Kamichi Stables"]English Eventing Section[/quote]
[quote="Sawd10"]English Other Section[/quote]
[quote="Veterinarian"]Driving Section[/quote]
[quote="_h a z e l_"]Racing Section[/quote]

[b]Schedule[/b]

[i]Example:[/i]
[img]https://cdn.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/j ... ac0850.jpg[/img]

[size=150][b]Rules[/b][/size]
[i]*You are being paid to write for me, and you agreed to follow my rules when I hired you. Therefore, if you break one rule, you will get a warning and it will be overlooked; if you break two, you will get another, firmer warning; but if you break three or more rules, you will be fired.[/i]

[b]3.[/b] Please model your newsletter branches after mine (too many different formats can be confusing for readers); however, I do want to see a personal twist :D
4. [b]Please, please, please[/b] keep in contact with me! This is very important! I want to hear everything and anything you have to say about the newsletter. If you don't like something I'm doing, tell me. I want to hear it, I promise. Nothing is too "mean" or "harsh." I like it when you can be honest and upfront with me. :) I want to hear your suggestions! (and anything else you have to say too! :))[/quote]

Hi Hazel! I am a bit confused. For the western section there is Western Trail and Western Pleasure, should I mention the top ranking horses for both or just find the one that has scored highest in both disciplines?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 10:55 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:55 pm