The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Free Trainings! ***CLOSED***

RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Free Trainings! ***CLOSED***

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Hello! I have been wanting to be a trainer for.. well a while now. But, since some people before me lost everyone’s trust in new players, most would not use my training. So! I am giving out free trainings to get people to get to know my training and trust me. I will take 6 horses- from 6 different people. First come first serve!

1. PeacefulOreo Finished
2. 8arbarossa Finished
3. Katy_Kanes Finished
4. horselover
5. 330 basin 2 Finished
6. Thundermare

My stats:

10.00%Basic Training Bonus
-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
24.00%Stamina Training Bonus

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
Last edited by RenegadePegasus on Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Trainings!

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote:Hello! I have been wanting to be a trainer for.. well a while now. But, since some people before me lost everyone’s trust in new players, most would not use my training. So! I am giving out free trainings to get people to get to know my training and trust me. I will take 5 horses- from 5 different people. First come first serve!

My stats:

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
Dont do it.. people ask for trainers daily, u need the money for that operation.. you needed an operation for memory loss, remember :?:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Hello! I have been wanting to be a trainer for.. well a while now. But, since some people before me lost everyone’s trust in new players, most would not use my training. So! I am giving out free trainings to get people to get to know my training and trust me. I will take 5 horses- from 5 different people. First come first serve!

My stats:

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
Dont do it.. people ask for trainers daily, u need the money for that operation.. you needed an operation for memory loss, remember :?:
Only doing 5 people to see if I can handle the stress. If I can’t then I’ll just train my own horses.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Only doing 5 people to see if I can handle the stress. If I can’t then I’ll just train my own horses.
Before you know it, they lock you up in a mental hospital because you couldnt handle the stress.. what then?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Only doing 5 people to see if I can handle the stress. If I can’t then I’ll just train my own horses.
Before you know it, they lock you up in a mental hospital because you couldnt handle the stress.. what then?
Then I die. :lol:
I think I might just grab a few private clients or something
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

My stats:

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2187849
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:

My stats:

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2187849
Thank you! I’ll offer when it is up.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

1. PeacefulOreo

My stats:

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
would you please train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2187674 for me?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:

1. PeacefulOreo

My stats:

Cheers!
RenegadePegasus
would you please train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2187674 for me?
Ok. HAHA very funny
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

RenegadePegasus wrote: Ok. HAHA very funny
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 am