Community Forum

ISO: Some Tasks

HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

ISO: Some Tasks

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Hi there,

Life has gotten hectic for me and I looking for a few things to be done. Let me know if you are interested in any of these things listed below.

***BOARDING***
Looking for Boarding space, preferably a FROZEN account that can house 50-150 horses (can be divided into multiple players).

***GRINDERS***
Looking for someone to sell out grinders to, meaning the horse will be aged out and used for regenerating extra turns, NOT to be resold for a higher price.

If you are interested, I would love to be in contact!

**Prices will vary based on applicant's: Experience, Trustworthiness, and References**

~ HOF 2
Last edited by HallOfFame 2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Some Tasks

Post by Hazel »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Hi there,

Life has gotten hectic for me and I looking for a few things to be done. Let me know if you are interested in any of these things listed below.

***BOARDING***
Looking for Boarding space, preferably a FROZEN account that can house 12-50 horses.

***TRAINING***
Looking for someone to train for me, preferably max HWO 3yrs for males and 4yrs for females.

***GRINDERS***
Looking for someone to sell out grinders to, meaning the horse will be aged out and used for regenerating extra turns, NOT to be resold for a higher price.

**Prices will vary based on applicant's: Experience, Trustworthiness, and References**

~ HOF 2
Hey friend! I can accommodate a lot of boarders right now--working on expanding the farm size, so everything is and will be frozen for the foreseeable future. I have less than ten horses, and can hold up to 147, so plenty of space for your needs. Let me know :D
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:...
Looking for Boarding space, preferably a FROZEN account that can house 12-50 horses.
I can hold up to 100 horses on my side I can buy them all from you at the nearest time.
BTW
$500 per month per horse
$700 2 months per horse
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:...
I can hold up to 100 horses on my side I can buy them all from you at the nearest time.
BTW
$500 per month per horse
$700 2 months per horse
Months as in IRL months or HWO months? Sorry if that made me sound stupid LOL.

~ HOF 2
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Hazel wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Hi there,

***BOARDING***

***TRAINING***
Looking for someone to train for me, preferably max HWO 3yrs for males and 4yrs for females.

***GRINDERS***

~ HOF 2
Hey friend! I can accommodate a lot of boarders right now--working on expanding the farm size, so everything is and will be frozen for the foreseeable future. I have less than ten horses, and can hold up to 147, so plenty of space for your needs. Let me know :D

Hello Friend!

I am more than interested. I have a lot of projects I have put a hold and do not have the space to house them XD, so I honestly now thin I'll need to up that #. Do you have a rate you charge per horse or per month?

~ HOF 2
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Hazel wrote:

Hello Friend!

I am more than interested. I have a lot of projects I have put a hold and do not have the space to house them XD, so I honestly now thin I'll need to up that #. Do you have a rate you charge per horse or per month?

~ HOF 2
Only thing rn is that I don't have the pastures atm. Payment would be based on the no. of pastures I need to buy, and since I'm not using the space, I'm willing to hold them without extra charges for the time being~ So let me know the number of horses, I'll calculate the number of pastures, and that'll be the final cost.

(Only caveat to this is that in the upcoming year [def not any sooner tho], I may be moving some of my horses over to this account. If that becomes the case, I would want to charge for amount of IRL time, but that wouldn't kick in until I wind up needing the space. In any case, it's gonna be a while, since my second account is currently holding my project, and this account would only hold some overflow)
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Hazel wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

Hello Friend!

~ HOF 2
Only thing rn is that I don't have the pastures atm. Payment would be based on the no. of pastures I need to buy, and since I'm not using the space, I'm willing to hold them without extra charges for the time being~ So let me know the number of horses, I'll calculate the number of pastures, and that'll be the final cost.

(Only caveat to this is that in the upcoming year [def not any sooner tho], I may be moving some of my horses over to this account. If that becomes the case, I would want to charge for amount of IRL time, but that wouldn't kick in until I wind up needing the space. In any case, it's gonna be a while, since my second account is currently holding my project, and this account would only hold some overflow)
Alright just let me know! I am not positive how much space will be needed since I need to clear out many of the Grinders. But I estimate as of 25 right now. And if you need extra $$ I can chip in for those pastures. ^_^

~ HOF 2
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Thundering Hooves wrote: Looking for Boarding space, preferably a FROZEN account that can house 12-50 horses.
BTW
$500 per month per horse
$700 2 months per horse
Months as in IRL months or HWO months? Sorry if that made me sound stupid LOL.

~ HOF 2
IRL months
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:ping
Hi HallofFame!
I could help you out if you want.

I have a really busy schedule which makes it hard for me to train but I can manage to finish a horse in MAX 3-4 days and if you give me more than one horse to start with, it will take me 3 to 4 days and then I will start giving you your trained horses back every day starting from the third or fourth day ( I hope that makes sense lol).

You do not have to pay me for every horse or anything I am just here to help you out until you have found a player who is willing to train your horses. I can continue training for you after you have found one if you want ( training can be pretty expensive) :D

I can finish a horse around 2 years and 5 months and can adjust weight and temperament.

I can also reach Strength and Speed to 100% but that will take me 4 more months after I finish the basic training of your horse (which is at least 99.2%)

If you want me to train your horse please tell me of how many horses we are talking about (it is ok if you do not have a number) :)
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:ping
Hi HallofFame!
I could help you out if you want.

I have a really busy schedule which makes it hard for me to train but I can manage to finish a horse in MAX 3-4 days and if you give me more than one horse to start with, it will take me 3 to 4 days and then I will start giving you your trained horses back every day starting from the third or fourth day ( I hope that makes sense lol).

You do not have to pay me for every horse or anything I am just here to help you out until you have found a player who is willing to train your horses. I can continue training for you after you have found one if you want ( training can be pretty expensive) :D

I can finish a horse around 2 years and 5 months and can adjust weight and temperament.

I can also reach Strength and Speed to 100% but that will take me 4 more months after I finish the basic training of your horse (which is at least 99.2%)

If you want me to train your horse please tell me of how many horses we are talking about (it is ok if you do not have a number) :)
Yes, this made perfect sense. I do not have an exact # of horses I need trained since I tend to breed a lot and only choose the ones I see a competition purpose in. But for now I would estimate about 10 horses that will need training. I put their desired training in their notes and usually pay 75k-100k per horse. Let me know if this works for you! I am open to negotiation.

~ HOF 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:10 pm