Community Forum

learning to train horses?

HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm

learning to train horses?

Post by HorseGalLovi »

is there anyone on here that could teach me the best way of training a horse? i really want to be a trainer, but need some help becoming one, if you can help please comment below! im thinking of hopefully buying a upgrade in february, im gonna buy some pony tokens! so ill have that soon too! but for now i need help training, so please comment if you can help! thanks!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: learning to train horses?

Post by Mlloftus »

HorseGalLovi wrote:is there anyone on here that could teach me the best way of training a horse? i really want to be a trainer, but need some help becoming one, if you can help please comment below! im thinking of hopefully buying a upgrade in february, im gonna buy some pony tokens! so ill have that soon too! but for now i need help training, so please comment if you can help! thanks!
You might have better luck posting this in the Gameplay questions and help forum :)
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

mlloftus wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:is there anyone on here that could teach me the best way of training a horse? i really want to be a trainer, but need some help becoming one, if you can help please comment below! im thinking of hopefully buying a upgrade in february, im gonna buy some pony tokens! so ill have that soon too! but for now i need help training, so please comment if you can help! thanks!
You might have better luck posting this in the Gameplay questions and help forum :)
ok will do thanks!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
mlloftus wrote: You might have better luck posting this in the Gameplay questions and help forum :)
ok will do thanks!
No problem!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Use this guide http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
Use this guide http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285
i know that is here, but im looking for a one on one help if you know what i mean? step by step, thats all
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

I don't have much in the upgrades sector, but I can train to 50% in stats by the time a horse is three. What I do is train in stamina first, and I feel that helps training everything else. I work from top down after that, and usually Agility and Balance are filled by the time I do everything else. Of course, reading the training courses to improve your ability always helps.
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

Southerngal wrote:I don't have much in the upgrades sector, but I can train to 50% in stats by the time a horse is three. What I do is train in stamina first, and I feel that helps training everything else. I work from top down after that, and usually Agility and Balance are filled by the time I do everything else. Of course, reading the training courses to improve your ability always helps.
ok thanks!
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
Southerngal wrote:I don't have much in the upgrades sector, but I can train to 50% in stats by the time a horse is three. What I do is train in stamina first, and I feel that helps training everything else. I work from top down after that, and usually Agility and Balance are filled by the time I do everything else. Of course, reading the training courses to improve your ability always helps.
ok thanks!
No sweat
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Use this guide http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285
i know that is here, but im looking for a one on one help if you know what i mean? step by step, thats all
The guide does have a step by step. I can copy and paste for you.

1. Begin Training with Arena, Walk, Longe on Flat, Max Time You can Train. (I.e. I can start a horse at 20 minutes, then I may be able to do 5 more) Continue this until you are able to start your horse on 30 minutes in the Arena at a Walk while Lunging on Flat.

2. Train on Arena at a Walk while Lunging until you are able to switch to Collection and Impulsion (+Strength, +Stamina, ++Intelligence, +Movement, 5 Difficulty) for 30 minutes at a time. Should take a few turns-ish. Continue this until you have maxed out stamina (99.8%)! This will take awhile. When you have completed the energy saver courses, you will eventually be able to get down to this only taking 5% energy every 30 minutes of work. Continue this until you no longer gain any stamina or intelligence.

3. Switch to Jumping Obstacles (++Balance, ++++Agility, ++Strength, +Speed, 9 Difficulty). This will allow you to quickly gain agility, strength, and speed! Continue with this until you no longer gain Agility.

4. Switch to Ground Poles (+Intelligence, +++Tempo, ++Movement, 6 Difficulty). This will allow you to finish up Movement and Tempo at the same time. Continue until you no longer gain any Movement or Tempo.

5. Switch to Lunge on Flat again. Then change the gait to gallop. Continue with this until you no longer gain any Speed.

This is what I use. I get done from 2.5 years old to 3 years old ( but I have player courses)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:51 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:51 am