Community Forum

DONATIONS

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Kcats100spare
Visit My Farm

Re: DONATIONS

Post by Kcats100spare »

Ok sure! And is another donation to much to ask? I had to give 400,000 to my friend because she only had $2. I hope this is ok. And can u link the grinder and possibly another donation. If the donation is ok, ill link a horse
Kcats100spare
Visit My Farm

Post by Kcats100spare »

Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar

Hi thanks for my donation I was wondering if I could have a grinder as well and if you do you have any TBs or delboiz ones if not any is fine
Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Megamind wrote:
Aerostar wrote:To make things a little easier I’ve made this post. I’d be happy to purchase anyone’s horse for 250k plus a grinder horse as a donation gift. This is because I want to continue spreading positivity. The type of horse does not matter! Be sure to ping me, reply to this, send a picture of the horse you’d like to sell, etc! (Whichever you choose) I will do everything I can to get you the money you deserve. Also, if you’d like to obtain the horse back, add it in your respond, ping, or whatever and I will put an offer on it (offer $1) and make sure you get it back!

Thank you! -Aerostar

Hi thanks for my donation I was wondering if I could have a grinder as well and if you do you have any TBs or delboiz ones if not any is fine
Sorry, I don’t have anymore of those breeds! I’ll have one up though
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

Aerostar wrote:
Megamind wrote:

No that's fine it just though I would ask as those are the ones i breed
Megamind
Visit My Farm

Post by Megamind »

Aerostar wrote:
Megamind wrote:

Aerostar
Visit My Farm

Post by Aerostar »

Megamind wrote:
Aerostar wrote:
No problem :)
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Thank you! -Aerostar

Hi i am new to the game and could I have a donation if its not too much to ask
Thanks
Bumble200
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

Aerostar wrote:something needs to go here
Hi i forgot to link the horse
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1813629
Become a Patron!