Community Forum

OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Re: OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

BuyingUnwantedHorses wrote:Heyyyyy! I'm a new account that wants to buy people's unwanted horses.
I have a few rules however!

Rule 1: The horse(s) have to be older than 2 years at least.
Rule 2: I will not be paying outrageous prices for unwanted horses.
Rule 3: I will not buy starter horses because to me they seem to have no personality or effort from the buyer.
Rule 4: I will pay up to $500 for 1 horse (unless they have a title or are highly trained).
Rule 5: I can take in any horse, I will even pay more for rare breeds (if you want to sell them for some reason).
Rule 6: If a horse is on the brink of passing then don't expect me to pay more than $50 for them.
Rule 7: I will NOT buy any pregnant horses as that takes one more space that I could use for another horse. The mare must have the foal before selling.

That's all lol

Reply to this with your horse(s)/paddocks and I will pick out a few of my favourites!
I will either sell them or age them out.

Thanks!

take as many as you want; you name the price

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94801
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/67145
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/66565

only the horses in these pastures are for sale please, if you look around my farm
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Re: OPEN AGAIN: BUYING UNWANTED HORSES! REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY THEM OFF YOU!

Post by Showtym »

These r all my unwanted horses
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/95133
I have more if u want to look round my farm
Lila Diamond
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila Diamond »

BuyingUnwantedHorses wrote:Heyyyyy! I'm a new account that wants to buy people's unwanted horses.

Rule 3: I will not buy starter horses because to me they seem to have no personality or effort from the buyer.
Rule 4: I will pay up to $500 for 1 horse (unless they have a title or are highly trained).
Rule 5: I can take in any horse, I will even pay more for rare breeds (if you want to sell them for some reason).
Rule 6: If a horse is on the brink of passing then don't expect me to pay more than $50 for them.
Rule 7: I will NOT buy any pregnant horses as that takes one more space that I could use for another horse. The mare must have the foal before selling.

That's all lol

Reply to this with your horse(s)/paddocks and I will pick out a few of my favourites!

Thanks!
Dusty

Sunlight

Ace
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

you can look at all my horses in the selling field/pasture.i have unique coloring and rare breeds but need spaces for new horses.you can go on my farm or a posted a forum with all my horses for sale called unique horses for sale x
thanks x
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

That's all lol

Thanks!
This horse may not be exactly what you want, but i need her gone and she's only $10. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1407476
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Post by BuyingUnwantedHorses »

Hi everyone! Currently, I haven't been active as I have been focusing on other things atm. I will look at the horses very shortly. However, my computer is almost dead. I have no idea of when I will go back on here. So sorry for any inconveniences this may cause :)
Polemonium
Visit My Farm

Post by Polemonium »

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

That's all lol

Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/66565

you can have as many of these as you want- you name your price. i'm also making a forum post, so other people will have a chance to offer.

Thanks!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Can you please give a home to the horses in this pasture?
I need space badly and I'm only asking $50 each!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/75457
I would appreciate it!!
BuyingUnwantedHorses
Visit My Farm

Post by BuyingUnwantedHorses »

That's all lol

Thanks!
Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that finally, three years after I first opened this/2 years since I was last online, I'm reopening this to the public! Rules are still the same and I'll try to be as online as often as possible but I am doing a lot of school work currently so I can't guarantee that I'll be on every week or more. Thanks in advance <333
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:27 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:27 am