Community Forum

Help Needed!

abby0500
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Help Needed!

Post by abby0500 »

I am breeding a few breeds, and I am wanting to start only breeding to Champion horses.
I am in search of someone who will enter horses in competitions for me. $30,000 per single champion horse, and an aditional $5,000 per title earned. Anyone interested? All horses will be fully trained.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Needed!

Post by Kamichi Stables »

abby0500 wrote:I am breeding a few breeds, and I am wanting to start only breeding to Champion horses.
I am in search of someone who will enter horses in competitions for me. $30,000 per single champion horse, and an aditional $5,000 per title earned. Anyone interested? All horses will be fully trained.
I could, what discipline are you looking for these horses to be champs in?

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
abby0500
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by abby0500 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
abby0500 wrote:I am breeding a few breeds, and I am wanting to start only breeding to Champion horses.
I could, what discipline are you looking for these horses to be champs in?

Kamichi
I have arabs that I want to be campions in endurance, Anglo arabs for Hunter, Austrian Pinzgauer in either log pull or driven dressage, and calvinia horses I am unsure of what they are best at as of now.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

abby0500 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: I could, what discipline are you looking for these horses to be champs in?

Kamichi
I have arabs that I want to be campions in endurance, Anglo arabs for Hunter, Austrian Pinzgauer in either log pull or driven dressage, and calvinia horses I am unsure of what they are best at as of now.
Okay, I can do that. I can do one from each discipline at a time just so that it is fast. I will put them on my side, Madi10117, to champ them so that they do not age.

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:21 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:21 pm