Community Forum

Rate My Farm!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Rate My Farm!

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Not so much a contest, but a game!

Simply, rate the farm of the person above you! Do a 1-10 scale, 1 lowest, 10 highest! If very low/ very high, say why!

First person start with mine!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Rate My Farm!

Post by Sawd10 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:Not so much a contest, but a game!

Simply, rate the farm of the person above you! Do a 1-10 scale, 1 lowest, 10 highest! If very low/ very high, say why!

This is cool. Hmm, checking your farm and I see a nice one with potential! I'd say (in the meantime, not forever)! That it is almost, ALMOST a 7! Nice farm. I also like the horse breeds that you breed! Tell me if you ever have any for sale. :D Would you like to rate my farm? It's still a bit under construction, but it's almost done! Thanks.
Good day,
Sawd10
Last edited by Sawd10 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Sawd10 wrote:

This is cool. Hmm, checking your farm and I see a nice one with potential! I'd say (in the meantime, not forever)! That it is almost, ALMOST a 7! Nice farm. I also like the horse breeds that you breed! Tell me if you ever have any for sale. :D Would you like to date my farm? It's still a bit under construction, but it's almost done! Thanks.
Good day,
Sawd10
I think I am doing this correctly. Sawd10 I rate your farm an 8.5!!!!
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: This is cool. Hmm, checking your farm and I see a nice one with potential! I'd say (in the meantime, not forever)! That it is almost, ALMOST a 7! Nice farm. I also like the horse breeds that you breed! Tell me if you ever have any for sale. :D Would you like to date my farm? It's still a bit under construction, but it's almost done! Thanks.
Good day,
Sawd10
I think I am doing this correctly. Sawd10 I rate your farm an 8.5!!!!
I don't think this is right O.O because I don't think I am supposed to post on this again. :lol:
Great farm! :) (9.2)!!! LOL if katy_kanes tells me that this is wrong I'll delete it no question. XD.
-Sawd10
P.s Thanks to the rating! :D I didn't think it would be rated that much! :)
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote: I think I am doing this correctly. Sawd10 I rate your farm an 8.5!!!!
Cute farm, I rate it a 7 ;)
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sawd10 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: I think I am doing this correctly. Sawd10 I rate your farm an 8.5!!!!
I don't think this is right O.O because I don't think I am supposed to post on this again. :lol:
Great farm! :) (9.2)!!! LOL if katy_kanes tells me that this is wrong I'll delete it no question. XD.
-Sawd10
P.s Thanks to the rating! :D I didn't think it would be rated that much! :)

No you're fine!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Sawd10 wrote:

This is cool. Hmm, checking your farm and I see a nice one with potential! I'd say (in the meantime, not forever)! That it is almost, ALMOST a 7! Nice farm. I also like the horse breeds that you breed! Tell me if you ever have any for sale. :D Would you like to rate my farm? It's still a bit under construction, but it's almost done! Thanks.
Good day,
Sawd10

BTW All my horses except the ones in Riding and Champion for sale.
Silver Rain
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver Rain »

Zebracat1234 wrote:
Cute farm, I rate it a 7 ;)
Your farm is very organised and pretty, just the way I would arrange mine. I rate yours a 9!
Funke
Visit My Farm

Post by Funke »

Silver Rain wrote:Your farm is very organised and pretty, just the way I would arrange mine. I rate yours a 9!
Your farm looks so beautiful, so cozy! All those trees and the goats, I really like that
I also rate a 9!
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

Funke wrote:
Silver Rain wrote:Your farm is very organised and pretty, just the way I would arrange mine. I rate yours a 9!
Your farm looks so beautiful, so cozy! All those trees and the goats, I really like that
I also rate a 9!
Nice farm! I like how well it is organized.. I rate it 9.3!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:58 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:58 am