CLOSED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Grinder Services

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Yes you can, I've decided that everyone deserves to have a second chance. :)
However, Mystic Moon Stables will need to make their own post here if they want a grinder. I will start one in training for you though :)
Hazel
Is my order of 3 in?
Yes it is. It might be a while until you get them, because Kamichi Stables put in an order of 5 before you.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Lol it's perfectly all right :D I just wanted to make sure I got your order right! :)
I'll start on your order right away!
Sounds good! I am always needing a good grinder stockpile, especially because I'm going to start playing heavily again in a couple weeks.

Kamichi
That's good to hear! We all miss having you around regularly :D
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: Is my order of 3 in?
Yes it is. It might be a while until you get them, because Kamichi Stables put in an order of 5 before you.
I understand you do not want to be contact with me, but all I have done is try to survive Middle School and not get grounded and embarrassed. I do understand that Training Services is a little greedy and selfsh. Can I get the 3 grinders orded though? I still have no contact with Training Services,
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
I understand you do not want to be contact with me, but all I have done is try to survive Middle School and not get grounded and embarrassed. I do understand that Training Services is a little greedy and selfsh. Can I get the 3 grinders orded though? I still have no contact with Training Services,
Yes, you may have the grinders, but otherwise I'd rather not be in contact with you. Sorry.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: I understand you do not want to be contact with me, but all I have done is try to survive Middle School and not get grounded and embarrassed. I do understand that Training Services is a little greedy and selfsh. Can I get the 3 grinders orded though? I still have no contact with Training Services,
Yes, you may have the grinders, but otherwise I'd rather not be in contact with you. Sorry.
Okay..can i get one more? I want to prepare because I'm breeding a lot of horses next week?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Okay..can i get one more? I want to prepare because I'm breeding a lot of horses next week?
I can only do three for now because I have five others to do as well, sorry :( Maybe after I'm done with all of them you can put in another order.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: Okay..can i get one more? I want to prepare because I'm breeding a lot of horses next week?
I can only do three for now because I have five others to do as well, sorry :( Maybe after I'm done with all of them you can put in another order.
Ok. when you are done I will put it one more :D
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:Grinders Sold:

Username:Bumble200
Option 1 I think I just need a grinder as mine I currently have is very old and I will be needing a new one
Thanks
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Bumble200 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:Grinders Sold:

Option 1 I think I just need a grinder as mine I currently have is very old and I will be needing a new one
Thanks
I don't have any that are trained right now, but you are welcome to use this guy until he passes on: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1969511
In the meantime I can add you to the orders list for one grinder, but there are 8 grinders I have to train before I can get to yours.
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:

Thanks
I don't have any that are trained right now, but you are welcome to use this guy until he passes on: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1969511
In the meantime I can add you to the orders list for one grinder, but there are 8 grinders I have to train before I can get to yours.

Yeah that's fine just ping when you have done mine thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 2:20 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:20 am