Contract - CLOSED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Contract

Post by Steinböckin »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:Hi there,

I am looking to sell off one of my Sooty Thoroughbred mares under a buyer and breeders contract. If you are interested or want more details don't hesitate to quote this message!

~ HOF 2

Mare is listed below that would be part of this contract:
HOF ~ Kentucky Cherry Bomb
Hey HOF!
I'm very interested in your horse and am willing to pay a lot, also will inform you about further offspring.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Steinböckin wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:Hi there,

I am looking to sell off one of my Sooty Thoroughbred mares under a buyer and breeders contract. If you are interested or want more details don't hesitate to quote this message!

~ HOF 2

Mare is listed below that would be part of this contract:
HOF ~ Kentucky Cherry Bomb
Hey HOF!
I'm very interested in your horse and am willing to pay a lot, also will inform you about further offspring.
Oh awesome. I am assuming you have read the details from the former posts made here? If not I am more than happy to repost.

~ HOF 2
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Steinböckin »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:Oh awesome. I am assuming you have read the details from the former posts made here? If not I am more than happy to repost.

~ HOF 2
Yes, I read and accept them. I was looking for some color breeding projects and this mare would fit perfectly. (:
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Steinböckin wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:Oh awesome. I am assuming you have read the details from the former posts made here? If not I am more than happy to repost.

~ HOF 2
Yes, I read and accept them. I was looking for some color breeding projects and this mare would fit perfectly. (:
That's great to hear! I think you'd be a good candidate then! Perhaps we could partner in the future? I have plenty more where she came from.

~ HOF 2
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Steinböckin »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:That's great to hear! I think you'd be a good candidate then! Perhaps we could partner in the future? I have plenty more where she came from.

~ HOF 2
Sounds good to me! I just started training and champing horses on both my accounts. Also working on rare breeds and colors, a partner with all of this would be great!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Steinböckin wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:That's great to hear! I think you'd be a good candidate then! Perhaps we could partner in the future? I have plenty more where she came from.

~ HOF 2
Sounds good to me! I just started training and champing horses on both my accounts. Also working on rare breeds and colors, a partner with all of this would be great!
Sounds good to me. Are you wanting to go through on this partnership?
Also, what are you currently working on? I can't guarantee I have all my stuff
set and stone XD.

~ HOF 2
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Steinböckin »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:Sounds good to me. Are you wanting to go through on this partnership?
set and stone XD.

~ HOF 2
I really would love !:D
Im currently working on breeding a Boulonnais (to Breton), Oldenburger champs and some Cream and Dapple projects, but just happend to get grade horses and the same pattern over and over again :D I'm also still in the progress of learning on how to work with the genes .. *, I never thought it was this interesting before i made an account on HWO ^^
I will go to bed now as I have to leave early in the morning (+1 cet). I will reply later that day when I'm home again
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Steinböckin wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:Sounds good to me. Are you wanting to go through on this partnership?
set and stone XD.

~ HOF 2
I really would love !:D
Im currently working on breeding a Boulonnais (to Breton), Oldenburger champs and some Cream and Dapple projects, but just happend to get grade horses and the same pattern over and over again :D I'm also still in the progress of learning on how to work with the genes .. *, I never thought it was this interesting before i made an account on HWO ^^
I will go to bed now as I have to leave early in the morning (+1 cet). I will reply later that day when I'm home again
Sounds good. And I love playing around with Genes. So maybe we will make a great team :).
I have decided to go through on this contract with you. Do you mind if I breed her once before accepting?

~ HOF 2
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Okay, I am definitely interested, it is a lot different than I thought it was!

Kamichi
I hope it's a good thing :lol:

~ HOF 2
It absolutely is!

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 2:05 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:05 am